|The Youtuber|

Name: "André Roux." He salutes with a grin. ((André or Andre Roux))

Gender: "Umm, pardon?" He tilts his head, laughing awkwardly. ((Male))

Age: "I'm twenty six." ((26))

Species: "Oh come on, I'm not that weird." He laughs. ((Human))

Appearance: He raises an eyebrow, confused. ((Media))

Personality: "Oh. You want me to describe myself? Oh, okay." He thought. ((Open-minded, laughs easily, gets flustered easily, appreciative, socially awkward, weird, random, creative, timid, yet looks on the bright side of most things))

Backstory: "Backstory? Ooh, things are getting deep." He laughs. "Just kidding. I don't know what to say, my life isn't so exciting." ((He's French and was born in Grenoble, France. He traveled to America and learned English, but most of the time you can hear his accent and immediately know he's French. He was raised well in an average-sized house with A's and B's as grades. As he grew up, he found a woman he fell in love with. After several years of knowing each other, he proposed to her. They got married and had a child named Julienne, but his wife died giving birth. This made André very overprotective over his one-year old daughter. He usually tears up whenever his wife is mentioned and is very sensitive when it comes to speaking about her. He loved her dearly and believes he'll never find true love again))

Powers: "Well, I have a magical Narwhal horn and it can splash people with potions of rainbow." ((None))

Job: "I'm a YouTuber!" He smiles. ((He has a job as a Youtuber with the name of @andré--lol. He usually posts videos of him doing music related covers <either guitar or singing> or funny, gaming videos))

Other: He shrugs. "Je ne sais pas." ((He has a pet hamster named Fluff and has 50,000 subscribers))

~Scenarios~

1. You've been a loyal fan of André since his first video. You've seen him grow and develop. One day you were casually buying your groceries, taking a cereal box from a shelf. Although, as you did, someone from the opposite side was taking it as well. "Oh, sorry." The man says and allows you to take it. You look up at him and immediately recognize who it is. You...

2. Make your own up!