|The Prince|

Name: "Hi! I'm Prince Edward of Arlak, a pleasure to meet you." He smiled. ((Edward Marnli))

Gender: "I most certainly am a boy." ((Male))

Age: He thinks back. "Sixteen." ((16))

Species: He laughs a bit. "Human, last time I checked." ((Human))

Appearance: "Why, I'm right here!" ((Media))

Personality: "Me?" ((Sweet, childish, cute, playful, oblivious, stupid, and caring. He loves to make people smile))

Backstory: "What does that mean?" ((His mother is a very outgoing and happy person. His father, however, only wants Edward to grow up and stop acting like 'a two year old' as he says. Other than that, his life is quite normal))

Powers: "Whoosh! I have made spider webs, like Spider Man! He's my all-time favorite superhero." ((None))

Job: "My dad's a king and all, so..." He shrugs. ((Prince of Arlak))

Other: "Nah." ((Nothing))

~Scenarios~

1. You had come to the Palace of Arlak's yearly ball. You had immediately been kicked out because you weren't on the guest list. You pleaded and pleaded, until it was necessary to call over the prince himself. He checked the guest list, but then looked at you. "Were you here when the guest list was being made?" He asked.

2. You had been strolling the grassy fields of Arlak for a while now, trying to clear your mind from everything. For some odd reason, you hear footsteps approaching.

You...?

3. Make your own up!