|Your Brother|

Name: "You're stupider than I thought." He rolls his eyes. ((Philip [your OC's last name]))

Gender: He gives you a weird look. ((Male))

Age: "Shouldn't you know this?" ((19))

Species: He chuckles. "You're crazy." ((Human))

Appearance: "Well, I'm right in front of you." ((Media))

Personality: He shakes his head. "Tsk, tsk." ((Calm, cool, and collected. He's a chill guy who can be humorous at times. He loves puns and is very overprotective of you))

Backstory: "Uh, I mean, you live with me." He rolls his eyes. ((Of course, Philip is your brother. Ever since you two were little, he'd always be by your side. Even at the weirdest times, he'd come around. You always have the stupidest of fights with him, but it'd end up alright in the end. He doesn't make such a big deal out of anything))

Powers: "I want the power to control your attitude. Too bad it can't happen." ((None))

Job: "How do you think I bought you that T-Shirt from the thrift- I mean mall on your birthday?" ((He works at a skating place and helps people learn how to skate))

Other: "Buzz of already, please." ((He likes to tease and make fun of you, but is VERY afraid of bugs))

~Scenarios~

1. Your best friend was coming over to your house to sleepover. You went downstairs and greeted her at the door, when you both went up back to your room, Philip was sitting at your desk, on his phone. You told him to get out, but he didn't. You...

2. Philip was being his usual annoying self, watching TV in the living room when it was your turn. He was watching a horror movie and eating popcorn, somehow not affected by the gore. You...

3. Make your own up!