|The Misunderstood Pretty Boy|

Name: "I'm Max Davis." He waves with a slight smile. ((Max Davis))

Gender: "Uh...what?" He laughed a bit. ((Male))

Age: "About seventeen, why?" ((17))

Species: He laughs. "You're funny!" ((Half Human and Half Cheetah))

Appearance: He purses his lips together. "Um...well..." ((Media))

Personality: "It kinda varies on who I'm talking to." ((Nice, intelligent, brave, and quick-thinking. He hates being described as "the singer", wishes people could appreciate music for music, not for popularity))

Backstory: "It's a little bit boring." ((He grew into a very wealthy family. His parents have really high expectations from him, but all he wants to do is lay back and have fun. He's a famous singer that most people are aware of, but absolutely hates being titled as only that. He wants people to be friends with him because of who he really is, not his name. He wants to know if he's actually worthy of having real friends))

Powers: "Nah." ((Super Speed))

Job: "I sing..." ((Celebrity))

Other: "I have a pet doggy." ((Has a pet dog named Chase who's a Golden Retriever. He also had an ex girlfriend who he broke up with because she was cheating on him. Now she desperately wants him back, yet he refuses.))

~Scenarios~

1. It was halfway through the school year so far, and the biggest news was that an anonymous new student was going to be in your class. You were selected to help him adjust to the new school and such. A week later, he arrived and walked over to you in the hallway, everyone looking at the two of you, jaws dropped down low. "Hey, Y/N, right?" He asked.

2. Make your own up!