|The Model|

Name: "Elizabeth, it's great to meet you." She says with a small smile, holding out her hand. ((Elizabeth Jay))

Gender: "U-Um..." She looks around, rather uncomfortable with the question. ((Female))

Age: "I-I'm eighteen. Um, why do you ask?" She rubs the back of her neck. ((18))

Species: Her eyes widen slightly. "Huh? Human - of course!" ((Human))

Appearance: "Can you not see me?" She mumbled in confusion. ((Media))

Personality: "Oh, my personality? I don't really know how to describe myself," She giggles slightly. "A lot of people call me outgoing." She shrugs a bit. ((She's very outgoing to her friends and those she knows very well, but has major trust issues towards those she's not familiar with.))

Backstory: She gulps quietly and looks down at her feet. ((Elizabeth started her career as a model when she was at the young age of fourteen. As she grew up, she was recruited for even more modeling jobs, some even being a bit more exposing than others. She was never comfortable with it, but her family pressured her into it since they wanted the money out of it. As Elizabeth did as told, her eyes had been opened up to the disrespectful people on the internet. She was always either being sexualized, fat-shamed, or called ugly/not worth of her popularity. Being so young as this happened, she was too sensitive to say anything back directly, but is currently and secretly planning a petition for all women to help raise awareness of the injustice that is brought upon them.))

Powers: "Powers? That'd be awesome if I did." She giggles slightly, pulling her hair behind her ear. ((None))

Job: "Oh, I work as a model." She says quietly, biting her lip. ((Model))

Other: "Hm? What more is there to say?" She shrugs slightly. ((She's usually modeling in the chic, trendy, or edgy fashion group, since it's what she enjoys most. Besides her modeling life, she's also a very fun person to be around. She loves binge-watching shows, playing video games, and being lazy. However, her life isn't perfect. With all the pressures of society and the company she's working under, she's gradually become bulimic, meaning she'll eat a lot at once, and then throw it up a few moments later to avoid gaining weight. She doesn't think it's a problem and isn't really aware of how unhealthy it is. No one but her knows about it.))

~Scenarios~

1. You were walking down the street on a rainy spring day with your umbrella. You glance over at the park as you pass it and see a whole camera crew lined up there. Interested, you take a few steps forward. There was a young woman sitting on the fountain and smiling at several cameras. However, she was only dressed in shorts and a tank top. She posed as the lights flickered all around her. A few moments later, she jumped off the fountain and rubbed her arms from the cold, coughing. You...

2. Make your own up!