|The Troubled|

Name: "...Bethany." ((Bethany Ralu))

Gender: "Get out..." ((Female))

Age: "What're you doing?" She asks in a slow, low tone. ((25))

Species: Her breath hitches. ((Banshee))

Appearance: "You don't see me? That's your loss. I'm gorgeous." She says, clearly being sarcastic as she glances at a few cuts on her arms. ((Media))

Personality: "You can't make it out yourself yet?" ((Mysterious, quiet, but when someone hurts her or someone she loves, she'll get angry and fight back quickly))

Backstory: She looks away. ((She grew up with abusive parents. Her father would hurt her and her brother (Mike) as of their own pleasure. They'd do it continually that Mike had gotten used to it, but Bethany never stopped fighting them back. Her brother left to become a butler for someone, having the opportunity to a better childhood))

Powers: "Nothing, idiot." ((Can scream really high pitched))

Job: "Look, I don't want to talk to you. Just leave me alone." ((She works at a bar))

Other: "Go...just go..." ((She's Mike's older sister))

~Scenarios~

1. You were in the grocery store one day, buying your daily proceeds. As you walked out of an isle, a young woman was about to go into your isle, and the carts crashed together, mostly everything coming out. She cursed under her breath as the wine bottles her parents wanted shattered and liquor spilled everywhere.

2. Make your own up!