|The Dancer|

Name: "Louis Malintia." ((Louis Malintia))

Gender: He raises an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" ((Male))

Age: "I'm twenty." ((20))

Species: "What does it look like?" ((Human))

Appearance: He glares at you. ((Media))

Personality: "Mind introducing yourself first?" ((Quiet, reserved, has manners <sometimes>, polite, but can snap if he gets irritated))

Backstory: "Pardon me? You're very blunt, you know." ((He lived a normal, happy life when he was young. He had a nice group of friends and came back from school everyday with a huge grin on his face. As he grew up, he got used to everything in the world being good. He didn't know of the bad things going on in the world. Although, one day, his parents were watching the news with the words, 'BREAKING NEWS: CHILD LOST IN HOUSE FIRE - POLICE ASSUME DEAD'. The TV flashed with deadly looking pictures. There were flames everywhere and peoples' bodies burnt to ashes. Now he believes that everything in the world is bad. He's very pessimistic. Dancing is the only way for him to escape reality))

Powers: He scoffs. "If only." ((None))

Job: He adverts eye contact. ((He wants to become a dancer, but his father rejects it and wants him to be a surgeon))

Other: He doesn't say anything. ((He's more of a Hip Hop dancer, but appreciates all types of dance))

~Scenarios~

1. You were strolling the streets at night and end up near the beach. You turn your head slightly and notice how late it was, perhaps four in the morning. In the distance, though, there was a figure. It was dancing with a boombox beside it. Intrigued, you watch a little longer. To your surprise, the sun begins to rise soon, but the figure...it's still dancing.
You...

2. Make your own up!