|The Geek|

Name: "O-Oh, you're talking to me?" ((Michael Brown))

Gender: He scratches his head. "Really?" ((Male))

Age: "I just turned fourteen." ((18))

Species: "Ummm..." ((Vampire))

Appearance: "Do you need to go to an eye doctor?" ((Media))

Personality: "My teachers always say I'm not 'fashionable'." He shrugs. "Whatever that means." ((Quiet, mysterious, intelligent, blunt, and confident with himself. He's the opposite of insecure and doesn't take crap from anyone. Although, he has a weird sense of style, typically wearing a random video game shirt and baggy jeans))

Backstory: "Hey, not so fast." ((Find out in the roleplay!))

Powers: "Pftt, naw." ((He can suck blood))

Job: He sighs. "Is there a point to all these questions?" ((He works at a bookstore))

Other: He looks away. ((He has a younger sister who's two years old named Sarah))

~Scenarios~

1. You were a senior in High School, walking to your Science class. It was another boring lesson given by Mr. Monta, and at the end of class he assigned a project. You were paired up with Michael, one of the school's biggest geeks. He hardly talked to anyone and usually kept to himself. You look over at his seat and see him taking notes. Mr. Monta went over to you and said. "Go talk to your partner and discuss when you'll be working on it." You...

2. Make your own up!