|the hospitalized|

Full Name: "Michael, but you can call me Mike if it's easier." ((michael key))

Gender: "That's a little weird to just ask. but I'm a demiboy." He shrugs. ((demiboy))

Pronouns: "I go by they/he. Can I ask yours?" ((they/he))

Sexuality: "We kind of just met? But I'm omni." ((Omnisexual, preference for girls))

Age: "I'm sixteen." He says quietly. ((16))

Species: "I'm a human, of course." He responds, giving you a  weird look. ((human))

Appearance: "I'm right here." They sigh in disappointment. ((media))

Personality: "Well..." They shrug. ((very reserved and untrusting. he doesn't really get to meet a lot of new people since he's been in the hospital most of their life. they know just about everyone there, but they're not really friends with many of them. he is kind to those who are kind to him, but he doesn't meet a lot of new people, so his social cues aren't the best. they also really love sweets and playing on their keyboard piano.))

Backstory: "It won't be much to your liking." He coughs. ((michael was born with a rare disease called cystic fibrosis. he can't get too close to people who also have it, or anyone else who is sick because of the risk of crossing dangerous bacteria. they've learned to live with it and such, but being bedridden most of their life, they've wanted a lot more for themself.))

Powers: "No, but I think that'd be cool." ((none))

Job: They shook their head slowly. ((none))

Other: "I don't really know why you're so interested, to be honest." ((they have a little sister named mary who is really attached to him. she's about six years old.))

scenarios

1. You were leaving school as you passed by the hospital. As you were, you saw someone around your age group, coughing uncontrollably into their hand. His face was a bright red, but there were no doctors nearby; they were just on a walk outside. You could tell he was panicking as he continued to cough, trying to gasp for air.

2. Make your own up!