|The Teacher|

Name: "Mr. Axton, I see you almost every day at school?" He says like it was a question. ((Blue Axton))

Gender: "Err, did you not hear the 'mr'?" ((Male))

Age: "Must you know?" ((26))

Species: He chuckles. "What an odd question." ((Human))

Appearance: He raises an eyebrow. ((Media))

Personality: "Good question, but I'm not the one to answer it this time." ((Light-hearted, can get strict and mean sometimes if you're continuously bothering the class. He's funny at times and likes to tease people. He's not one to give out pop quizzes, and he feels like he can connect with a lot of students since he's young as well. When grading papers and dealing with annoying kids, he can get easily stressed, which is why he'll snap at you sometimes.))

Backstory: "Is this an interview?" He rests his chin on his palm. ((He lives a pretty normal life. He's a single parent with an adopted fifteen year-old.))

Powers: "I'm not your science teacher, but this should be rather easy." ((None))

Job: He laughs. "What do you think?" ((Teacher))

Other: "Are we done?" ((He loves reading poetry and is a morning person))

~Scenarios~

1. You were a student in Mr. Axton's history class. Today was the final exam, and you could practically feel yourself shaking. He walked around the classroom, handing the papers to everybody before reading the rules of behavior. "You may begin now." He said as he sat at his desk.

Not only a few seconds in, a student began copying off your paper. <You may choose who you want this to be. It can be one of my OCs you want me to play, or someone you've made a form for that you wish to play>

2. You were in Mr. Axton's acting class. It was the summertime and you all have been preparing to go to New York, to see Broadway musicals and learn from the experience. At the moment, you all were seated in your gate, waiting for your plane to arrive. Mr. Axton was standing up, making sure everyone was together while his daughter sat down beside you.

3. Make your own up!