|The Sporty One|

Name: "Hmm? I'm Alexia." ((Alexia Connors))

Gender: She scoffs. "Don't be ridiculous now." ((Female))

Age: "I'm nineteen, currently in college." She salutes. ((19))

Species: She holds in her laughter. "I'm sorry, what?" ((Human))

Appearance: She clears her throat awkwardly. ((Media))

Personality: "I'm multiple things." She shrugs. ((Competitive, intelligent, responsible, doesn't care about manners, playful, likes to tease/mess around with people, and stubborn))

Backstory: "Well. I have a mom and a dad. We good?" She held up two thumbs-ups questioningly. ((She's a very smart person who wanted to go to Princeton, but she couldn't because she didn't have enough money to travel there and pay for it. Instead, she went to a normal, ordinary college in her hometown. She doesn't mind it though. Her parents are very kind, but are clean-freaks. If they see a speck of dust on anything at all, the whole house rattles; which is bad for Alexia, since she's a messy person))

Powers: "Come on now, be realistic." ((None))

Job: She shakes her head. "I'm too busy as it is." ((None))

Other: "My friends call me Alex...but really, do I know you?" ((She plays basketball and tennis, and she has ran a few marathons))

~Scenarios~

1. You were going to {name of college: make it up} and were assigned a dorm. As you were walking over to the door, you see a female approach the door as well, keys in her hand. She walks over to the door and opens it, walking in with her luggage. You blink a couple times in confusion, checking the room number. Yep, Room A202. You walk in afterward and see her unpacking. You...

2. Make your own up!