|The Cheerleader|

Name: "Uhh...do I know you?" She raises an eyebrow. ((Britney Starlight))

Gender: She gasps. "What?! You can't tell?!" ((Female))

Age: "Seventeen." She sighs. ((17))

Species: "Does gorgeous count?" ((Is secretly a vampire))

Appearance: "Don't make me throw my hoops at you!" She flips her hair. ((Media))

Personality: "You're just as confusing as your face." ((She's very full of herself. She's only nice to her best friends and can get very angry very easily, especially to people who hurt her or her friends. She doesn't like making new friends because she thinks of everyone else as "uncool" or "ugly."))

Backstory: "Ooh, you wanna know? Too bad." ((She lived a fine life, until the day she turned ten. Her father died on her birthday. Her mother was very upset, but not even a month later, she began dating again.))

Powers: "I wish I could kill you right now." ((Can suck blood))

Job: "No way! This chick has enough money!" ((Cheerleader at school))

Other: She scoffs. "Get lost." ((She has a Chihuahua named Snuggles and has a boyfriend named Joshua))

~Scenarios~

1. School was just ending. You walk out of school and notice the cheerleaders practicing. The school's biggest shock was with her, also known as Joshua, her boyfriend. You could tell she was upset and that he was furious. He ran off after yelling very rude words at her. You...

2. You were new to the school and decided to sign up for the cheerleading team. Britney was the judge and it was your turn to audition. You walk to the stage and...

3. Make your own up!