|The Meanie|

Name: "Why the heck do you want to know!?" ((Hunter Bark))

Gender: "You're KIDDING me, RIGHT?!" ((Male))

Age: He scoffs. "None of your business." ((17))

Species: "I don't have time to waste with someone as stupid and idiotic as you." ((Human))

Appearance: "Why are you still here!?" ((Media))

Personality: "Ha! That's real funny." ((Rude, mean, hates society, pessimistic, and not loyal. He's a trickster and won't be kind to you, or anyone for that matter. He's often misunderstood))

Backstory: "Back of, alright!?" ((His parents were homeless, so he was born into a homeless family. As he grew up, he learned to get used to it. He was usually a very bright and happy kid. That is, until that one morning. He woke up, only to find his whole life change before him. His parents were not beside him like they usually were. They were a few feet away, bloodied and pale. They were dead. But how was a thirteen year-old supposed to take this in normally? How was a thirteen year-old supposed to live on his own in a dark and gloomy forest where his family once inhabited?))

Powers: "Get outta here." ((None))

Job: "Mhm, because somebody like me has time for something like that." ((None))

Other: "WHAT HAVE I BEEN TELLING YOU THIS WHOLE TIME!?" ((Nothing))

~Scenarios~

1. You were in class, it was the first day of school. You were late and the teacher didn't seem so happy about it. You sat in the only seat left, in the back beside a tall, raven-haired guy. He also didn't seem so happy about you. Soon, class ended and as you got up from your seat, you were purposely tripped by him.
You...

2. Make your own up!