|The Horseback Rider|

Name: "It's Ethan." He smiles. ((Ethan Lewis))

Gender: "Uh...what?" He laughs. ((Male))

Age: "I'm sixteen, Pal." ((16))

Species: He laughs again. "Sometimes I wish I was a horse, that way no one would give me weird looks if I ran through an open meadow." ((Human))

Appearance: "Aye, I'm over here." He waves. ((Media))

Personality: "Huh?" He appears confused. "Mama used to tell me I was charming." He smiles, looking at his feet. ((Kind, funny, quite charming, oblivious, awkward, stupid to obvious things, and really, really, really likes his horse Misty))

Backstory: "Backstory? As in... my past?" ((He was born on a farm and grew up there. He learned how to ride his horse at age six. When he was nine, his mother became very ill and died from Breast Cancer. He lives with his father, a caring man. If Ethan had a competition, he would forget everything and imagine he was doing it for his mother. He would blackout the whole world and just focus on doing it for his mother. He's a real Mama's boy, that one.))

Powers: "I mean, I can eat five donuts in less than ten minutes." ((None))

Job: "I horseback ride, duh." He chuckles. ((Horseback Riding))

Other: "Nah." ((He still sleeps with stuffed animals, it's a secret he tells no one))

~Scenarios~

1. You had just moved from New York to Georgia. You moved into a neighborhood and as you took a walk (to get to know your surroundings), you noticed a tall, young man seated on his horse, feeding her an apple. He laughed and raised the apple high before she could eat it, teasing her. You...

2. You were in the school cafeteria, eating lunch at a table by yourself since all the other seats were taken. Halfway through your lunch, a boy walks over to you. "Mind if I join?" He asks with a smile, holding his tray of food.

3. Make your own up!