|The Robot|

Name: "I am Robot X-2050." ((He's never had a name, he was created))

Gender: "I was specified as a male." ((Male, but has no definite gender))

Age: "I calculated it and I was created two years ago." ((Is actually 2, but was created to look about 22))

Species: "My data says I am not a specie, I am not a living organism." ((He's a robot))

Appearance: "What you see is what I am." ((Media))

Personality: "I do not have one." ((Straight-forward, does not feel pity, happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. He is very obedient as well))

Backstory: His eyes become solid white for a few seconds. "That data is erased." ((He was created by scientists to aid them for a huge experiment. They wanted to test their best set of defense armor to extremely hot temperatures, so they sent Robot X-2050 to try and go to the inner core of the Earth. If he succeeded, then they could create better defense systems with the material used to go to the Earth's core. If he failed, their best defense set would be at waste. Sadly, Robot X-2050 only made it to the mantle of the Earth. He broke down there but experts rescued him and got him back to full health. They refreshed his memory so he would not know about it))

Powers: "What type of power are you asking about?" ((Just regular robot abilities))

Job: "My job is to aid the scientists with their experiments." ((Perform experiments))

Other: He doesn't say anything. ((He does not speak like a robot in movies, he speaks like a normal human))

~Scenarios~

1. You were in science class and your teacher played a video clip for you all to watch. It was about national scientists showing off their robots. They talked about Robot X-2050 and his abilities. You were intrigued by it.

Later on that day, you were on your backyard porch, researching about Robot X-2050 on your laptop. You learned more about him and the types of experiments he's performed. You stared up at the night sky before noticing something - or someone - crashing down. It was silent, however. You watched as it fell in the pond by your porch.

2. Make your own up!