|The Poet|

Name: "Uh...Jessie." ((Jessie Liliano))

Gender: "What the actual heck?" ((Female))

Age: She sticks her head out. "Who are you?!" ((20))

Species: "That's it, I'm done." She holds the bridge of her nose. ((Fallen Angel))

Appearance: She waves her hand in your face. ((Media))

Personality: "Me? My teachers said I was special." ((Keeps to herself most of the time, but if you annoy her she will get angry with no doubt. She likes quiet and desolate places, hence why she usually visits the beach at night to write.))

Backstory: Her eyes widen. ((She was always a quiet person. Growing up with nine other obnoxious siblings was not very quiet, though. One day, she visited Earth <since she's an angel> and found a church nearby. When she entered, she was amazed by everything in it. On accident, she tripped over a trash bin, knocking over a match box and a match. When they fell out, they rubbed against each other, causing a fire. The fire spread rather quickly, and scared, she made her way out of the church, dropping her poetry journal in the process. She was banished from Heaven for burning down a building - and it didn't help that it was a church.))

Powers: She glares at you. ((None))

Job: "Why does it matter?" ((None))

Other: She face-palms. ((She has a pet snake in her purse, but no one typically sees it))

~Scenarios~

1. You were working your normal job at your café, cleaning up since it was getting late and close to closing hours. Everyone was gone - or so you thought. When you were moping the floor, you hit something and looked down, noticing a curled up figure with a piece of paper and a small pencil. It turned out to be a girl with raven hair and dark brown eyes. She glared at you. You...

2. Make your own up!