|The Independent|

Name: "What? You want to be friends now?" ((Sarah Justile))

Gender: She scoffs. "Are you serious right now?" ((Female))

Age: "You're not a detective, must I answer all these questions?" ((17))

Species: "Now you've really done it." ((Half human, half vampire))

Appearance: She sighs. "And just when I thought this couldn't get any stupider." ((Media))

Personality: "Bye now." ((Cold, rude, doesn't like to meet new people, blunt, isn't afraid to speak her mind, mysterious, short-tempered, but might open up to you))

Backstory: "Back off, will you?" ((Her parents are very strict and demanding, she's usually put under a lot of pressure. They expect her to get all A's and study, they hardly ever show any love to her, but they do not hate her. They love her, they just don't show it at all, making her believe she's not loved at all. She's an only child, so it makes sense she's lonely. However, she has a pet cat called Simon))

Powers: "Oh my gosh." She rubs her temples in annoyance. ((None, just natural vampire powers))

Job: "Are you going to stalk me now?" ((She's a high school student and works at a jewelry shop in the mall))

Other: "No." ((Nothing))

~Scenarios~

1. It was a rainy day and the streets were busy. You were outside with a cup of coffee, strolling the evening by yourself. That is, until somebody bumps into you and you spill your drink all over them. You look to see who it is and it's a girl with long light brown hair. "Watch where you're going, jerk!" She shouts, even though she had bumped into you.

2. It was Friday, the most admired day of the week. You walked into school as music played through the intercom. It was glitchy as could be, but hey, the principal tried. You walked over to your locker and as soon as you open it, you see a girl to your left with an angry expression. There were a ton of guys surrounding her, teasing her.

"Hey, are you doing something after school?" One asked. "Oh wait, you don't have any friends!"

Her hand was shaking in pure annoyance and you could tell she was about to lose it.

3. Make your own up!