|The Tourist|

Name: "Do I know you?" ((Melissa Janster))

Gender: "Okay...?" She raises an eyebrow. ((Female))

Age: "I'm twenty two, alright?" ((22))

Species: She chuckles. "Not like I'm a mummy or anything." ((Servant of the Greek Gods with some abilities))

Appearance: "Please don't." ((Media))

Personality: "Some say I'm chill, some say I'm the opposite." ((She is very strict. She's harsh on herself sometimes and needs everything to be perfectly arranged. She cannot stand messes and doesn't understand the meaning of fun. She's also very intelligent))

Backstory: She looks confused. ((Her family was very care-free, and she was the only one who was serious. One day, she told her family she wanted to be a tourist in Greece, but they had refused and told her to do something more fun and eventful. She ignored them and went off to peruse her dream))

Powers: "I told you I'm a normal human being." She laughed nervously. ((Invisibility and super strength))

Job: "I'm a tourist in Greece." She says. ((Tourist))

Other: "What do you want to know?" ((She hates animals))

~Scenarios~

1. You signed up for a tour in Greece over Summer vacation. You looked at your map to find the right tour bus you were supposed to get on and saw a young woman standing in front a bus, holding a sign that read "Greece: Bus 29125". You looked at your map and noticed it was the right one. You...

2. Make your own up!