|The Officer|

Name: "Cameron." He smiles softly. ((Cameron Forest))

Gender: He chuckles lightheartedly. "I'm a man, pretty sure." ((Male))

Age: "I'm twenty five. Man, I wish I was young again." ((25))

Species: He rubs the back of his neck. "Is this a survey or something?" ((Werewolf))

Appearance: He laughs. "Right here!" ((Media))

Personality: "I guess you could call me outgoing. I dunno." ((Childish, a tease, and despite his manly features, he's very shy to new people. However, when speaking to criminals, he's blunt and can be rude. He likes to get his job done right))

Backstory: "Ey, what do you wanna know?" He chuckles. ((He lived an okay life. Being a werewolf was like being human for a mortal, at least for him it was. He never found it difficult or hard. Of course, just like any kid, he went through tough times, but he learned to get over it. He lives by himself at the moment in a hotel near the police station in NYC.))

Powers: "Wow," He grins, "I wish." ((He can shift into his werewolf side))

Job: "What do you think?" He laughs for the umpteenth time. ((Police Officer))

Other: "Ain't I the one to be questioning you?" ((None))

~Scenarios~

1. You were in your bedroom, asleep on a normal Thursday night. You woke up to clashing and clanging from downstairs. You checked your camera monitors and noticed a man in black going through your stuff. Scared, you look at your phone and dial 911. After a few minutes of helplessly hiding under your bed, you hear police sirens and...

2. Make your own up!