|Your Sorta Sister|

Name: "Uh, Crystal, nice to meet ya." ((Crystal Lee))

Gender: "What!?" ((Female))

Age: "I'm seventeen." ((17))

Species: She scoffs. "Shut up." ((Human))

Appearance: "Yeah, right here." She waves a hand in front of your face. ((Media))

Personality: She raises an eyebrow. "You're weird." ((She has a split personality. She can be kind, gentle, caring, and sensitive, but she can also have a short temper, be rude, violent, and care-free. Most of the time she's laid-back, but isn't afraid to throw a punch to someone. She's protective over those she cares about and won't take crap from anyone. She's not invincible though, she can get upset, but she tries not to let anybody see it. This way, she has this constant negative feeling she holds inside of her. Sometimes she's thought of as a tomboy))

Backstory: "What an impolite question..." ((Her father was a womanizer, so Crystal never had an official mother. The women would abuse Crystal verbally and physically under her father's command, so she got used to it. When police officials found out, she was sent to be in foster care while they sorted things out))

Powers: "This is reality, you know." ((None))

Job: "A job? Well, duh, how am I supposed to live without money?" ((She works at a shop in the mall where she sells mugs/plates/silverware and etcetera))

Other: She shrugs. ((She has a secret obsession with painting her nails, it's how she unwinds))

~Scenarios~

1. Your parent(s) had informed you today that they were going to be foster parent(s) for a few months to a 17 year old girl, until she found a proper place to stay. Of course, you only knowing today, got upset. At around five o'clock PM, the doorbell rang and you went to answer it, only to find a young woman with long, greenish-blueish hair. You...

2. Make your own up!