|Your Butler|

Name: "Mike Ralu, Master." ((Mike Ralu))

Gender: "H-Huh? You do not know?" ((Male))

Age: "I am twenty three." ((23))

Species: "Erm, a human, as everyone else is." ((Human with powers))

Appearance: "Do your new glasses not work correctly? If they do not, I wouldn't mind repairing them..." ((Media))

Personality: "You've known me for quite the while, Master. I thought you would know." ((Quiet, nice, willing to do anything you tell him to, straightforward, and blunt))

Backstory: "Well...why exactly do you want to know?" ((His father abused him as a kid, quite frequently actually. It kind of became a life-long routine: come home, get bruises, go to sleep. He also has an older sister who was abused, but she didn't take it as well. She's feisty and would usually fight back, putting her in more pain. Finally the chance came for him or his sister (Bethany) to take the job as a butler/maid for your OC. Bethany insisted that Mike should take it since he was young and needed a better childhood. Mike still regrets going instead of her and he misses her dearly))

Powers: "Of course not..." ((Has the power to read peoples' minds))

Job: "As your butler, remember?" ((Butler))

Other: "Is there anything you want to know or need?" ((Nothing))

~Scenarios~

1. Mike had been serving for your OC for about a year now. You were in your bedroom at the moment when you called him up for <reason>. He knocked on the door and walked in once you allowed him to.

2. Make your own up!