|The Broken Mermaid|

Name: "It doesn't even matter anymore." ((Lindsey Magicola))

Gender: She seems to be offended. "I beg your pardon!" ((Female))

Age: "Age is stupid." ((17))

Species: She folds her arms over her chest and flaps her fin at you, splashing water everywhere. "What does it look like?" ((Full-Blooded Mermaid))

Appearance: "This is useless information! Go away!" ((Media))

Personality: "My personality? Funny you should ask." ((Not very friendly, isn't good at keeping to herself, hopeless, has no spirit/enthusiasm, afraid, and always believes someone is out to get her))

Backstory: She looks down. ((She was born into the royal family of ten. She has seven siblings, each of them wielding a power/magic of the sea. All of them, except for her. She was born with no power, so she was thought to have no purpose in the world. Her parents try to comfort her and tell her her existence is meaningful, but she denies. On her birthdays, she remains in her room, cursing the day she was born.))

Powers: Her bottom lip quivers and she bursts out crying. ((None))

Job: "There's no space for me to do one of those!" ((None))

Other: She ignores you. ((She is one of the eight princesses of Krunn Kingdom))

~Scenarios~

1. You were a citizen of Krunn Kingdom, and there was a meeting being held by the royal family. All of the fellow citizens were crowded by the palace, the family seated in thrones. The king begun a speech. In the middle of it, Lindsey asked to be excused, and a guard accepted the request. She swam away, of course, no one really noticed. Although, from the corner of your eye, you noticed a tail swimming away.

2. You were enjoying a nice day on the beach, the waves were harsh and powerful. You were surfing a nice wave, and cheered when you finished. As you walked to the shore, you felt something brush against your ankle. You turned around, but nothing was there.

Later that night, you returned to the beach, just to put your mind at ease and relax yourself. The waves were silent and calm, but splashing was heard.

3. Make your own up!