|The Silent|

Name: Her eyes widen and she points to herself in confusion. ((Bethany Lane))

Gender: She blushes in embarrassment, staring down at her feet. ((Female))

Age: She holds up one finger and then six fingers. ((16))

Species: Her eyes well up with tears, taking it as an insult. ((Human))

Appearance: She just shakes her head. ((Media))

Personality: She purses her lips in thought, not sure how to describe herself. ((Shy, sensitive, insecure, and depressed. She breaks down easily; sometimes she goes wild and starts kicking, but sometimes she cries.))

Backstory: She closes her eyes, tears trickling down her cheeks. ((She was born with Quadriplegia Cerebral Palsy, which is a disorder in which one is not able to function their body properly. This disorder limits what she could possibly be able to do. She cannot move on her on; she'll end up falling face forward. She also cannot speak, only scream quietly and make baby sounds. Her mother still loved her when she found this out, but her father grew angry and left the two. She lives with her mother and grandparents in a small house near the road at the moment.))

Powers: She shakes her head sadly, wishing she had some. ((None))

Job: She sighs and shakes her head once again. ((None))

Other: She faces away from you. ((She has a pet cat named Fluffy, and she usually communicates with people through online devices that speak for her. She has to be fed and has to go to the bathroom with someone at all times, since she cannot walk. She loves to watch movies and have people read her books, which is why she's rather smart for her age))

~Scenarios~

1. You were at home alone, bored. You saw it was a nice day out, so you decided to go outside. You take note of a girl in a wheelchair on the sidewalk, trying to get the mail from her house. The wind being as strong as it is, blows away one of the envelopes in her hands. She moves her wheelchair across the road to get it, but stops midway when she sees a car approaching. You...

2. Make your own up!