|The Preppy One|

Name: "It's Julie Louis." She grins widely, holding out a hand.

Gender: She suddenly frowns, crossing her arms over her chest. "How embarrassing."

Age: "I'm sixteen, why?" ((16))

Species: "Uh, excuse me?" She blinks a few times. ((Human))

Appearance: "You can't see me, huh?" She sighs. ((Media))

Personality: "I have my ways." ((Hates her original appearance, and puts on pounds of make-up just to look pretty and for people to notice her. She will never let anyone see her without make-up, for she claims she's hideous without it. She's somewhat of an attention grabber, but mainly because she's lonely and just wants to fit in with everybody else. Once you become her friend, she becomes possessive of you and overprotective, never letting herself lose you out of her sight. She's usually dieting herself horribly, believing she's overweight. She's sometimes a flirt))

Backstory: She shakes her head. "Who cares?" ((She's lived a tough life. Her mother died from giving birth to her and ever since then, her father hated her. He wouldn't be as rude as to hurt her, not physically anyway. He calls her names all the time, like "Fatty" or "Piggy", causing Julie to become even more insecure about herself))

Powers: "I wish." She mumbles.

Job: She nods. "I work at hair salon, 'Cut, Style, and Shape'."

Other: "Wanna hang out later?" ((Nothing))

~Scenarios~

1. You were at the mall, shopping for a few things. As you walked into a store and began looking around, a girl watched you, wondering if what you were buying was trending or not. Out of the corner of your eye, you spot her looking at you.
You...

2. You were in class, taking notes in Social Studies class. A note was thrown your way for you to send to the girl next to you. You...

3. Make your own up!