|Your Ex|

Name: "Don't even try it..." She looks away. ((Justine Halo))

Gender: She scoffs. ((Female))

Age: She shuffles her feet uncomfortably. "Look, I really don't want to talk to you anymore." ((17))

Species: She gasps quietly. ((Angel))

Appearance: "We were together for almost two years. Were you blind!?" ((Media))

Personality: She glares at you and then rolls her eyes. ((She used to be a very energetic person. She was bubbly, giggly, innocent, and quite shy. She was random and would often say things before thinking them through. After you and her broke up, she's been distant, independent, and quiet. She's broken inside, but doesn't like to show it. She hates when fights happen between the two of you and most likely ends up crying, due to her sensitivity))

Backstory: She pretends she didn't hear you. ((Justine is a full-blooded angel. She's been one since she was born. Her life was not very bad, just the passing of her kind-hearted father. Her mother re-married a man, who Justine has nothing against, she would just rather have her father. Her mother is a well-known Jazz singer))

Powers: She sighs quietly. ((Invisibility and flight))

Job: She wipes a stray tear, thinking back to old memories. ((Library))

Other: "Please, just...just go away." She hides her face with her hand, not wanting to show her weak side. ((She had broken up with you because you were using her for her (mother's) fame. She had heard you talking to your best friend, saying things like, "I'll break up with her soon," and "once I get the record deal, I'll break up with her."))

~Scenarios~

1. It's been three weeks since Justine broke up with you. You could tell she wasn't handling it right, since she could hardly talk to her friends. You enter school and walk past the girl's bathroom, but hear voices. One of them...very familiar.

2. Make your own up!