|Your Best Friend|

Name: "Seriously? It's Kaci!" She giggles. ((Kaci Marthala))

Gender: "Wow, you really are stupid after all!" ((Female))

Age: "Well, we're in the same grade." ((15))

Species: "Uh, what?" ((Human))

Appearance: "You're so silly!" ((Media))

Personality: "Take a guess." She rolls her eyes. ((Goofy, always excited, happy, bubbly, but can get competitive when it comes to something she likes))

Backstory: "Oh, that...I dunno, can I trust someone who doesn't know my name?" She laughs. ((She lives with her family in an average-sized household consisting of her two parents and older sister who's about twenty-two. She had recently got a baby sister named Lily, but she was kidnapped by an anonymous, mysterious woman. Kaci fears Lily is being hurt, or worse, dead. Although, there's a slight chance she's alive))

Powers: "Only when we're playing superheroes." She points out. ((None))

Job: "I'm too young!~" She whines as an excuse. ((None))

Other: "Why? Is there something else you don't know about me?" She jokes. ((She's very overprotective of you))

~Scenarios~

1. You were walking down the hallway and stopped at your locker. As you minded your own business, the locker door slammed shut and there he/she (whoever the opposite gender of your character is) was. He/She was the biggest cheater in the school. He/She smirked and started throwing flirtatious comments at you. Kaci saw this and stormed down the hallway with a furious expression.

2. You and Kaci decided to go to the beach for spring break. You both arrived and set up your area with a towel, umbrella, and basket of food. Kaci grinned and began building a sand castle. "Contest?" She asks, smiling.

3. Make your own up!