Back With A Secret

By -vintage_rose-

Bullied and tormented with secrets and dark truths Charlotte Melton insists she leaves her home town, a town... More

One| Goodbye Charlie
Two| Welcome Home Charlie
Three| To Cause a Mess
Four| Blood became black
Five| Guess who's back
Six| The cup is bloody empty!
Seven | A general Question
Eight | We looked Untouchable
Nine | Natural Instincts
Ten | My Masterpiece
Eleven | Obnoxious & Rude
Twelve | Intention to Starve
Thirteen | Second Time
Fourteen| Disturbed Peace
Fifteen | Like a Hamster
Sixteen | Late Shifter
Seventeen | Rogues
Eighteen | Bella and Blue
Nineteen | Put down
Twenty | Catering and Ditching
Twenty-One | Bruised
Twenty-Two | Mates
Twenty-Three | White Punches
Twenty-Four | Kidnappers
Twenty-Five | Wild Fire
Twenty-Six | Dimwit
Twenty-Eight | Obvious
Twenty-Nine | Penguins Bite
Camp, Eric, Forest and Kidnapping...
I've just been kidnapped and i came out with gummy bears...
Finding Charlie and making plans...
Slapping, Joking and Glarring...
Jakes transformation and his question...
holy fudge muffins and banana lollipops!...
Pro at seducing...
Paybacks a B*tch, ain't it?...
Well this trip will be interesting...
Why would Blade do this to his own?...
Dont Let The Bed Bugs Bite
Oh no indeed inner me
That Feeling
Don't Stab Him

Twenty-Seven | Tease

26.4K 483 17
By -vintage_rose-

hey guys, i'm so so so sorry for not uploading but i was over seas to America for a month then when I got home I plugged in my laptop to charge since it was dead but ended up with half the house in a black out. Which fried my charger so i had to wait until my dad found and fixed my old charger.

so hopefully you'll forgive me :)

---------------------------------------------------------

27

"Before you blab to anyone, they don't know that I have a, you know what" I whispered, lowly so no one in the hospital could hear us.

He looked down at me with a cheeky grin, "they don't know you have a peni-"

"A tail Landon, a tail!" I hissed at him abruptly, giving him a glare. He only chuckled at my horrified look.

"If it's any consolation, you're the prettiest guy I've seen" he chuckled, tossing his arm over my shoulder as he guided me out of the hospital hallways. The familiarity of us so comforting.

I rolled my eyes, "And you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen" I retorted back. I felted his chuckles vibrate through his body as he shook me along with him.

That's how Eric found us, laughing at our petty comebacks beside his car. It had definitely been a long time since I hung out with this guy. I could already feel the abs forming on my stomach from laughing so much. Eric walked closer with his eyes glaring at the two of us, making Landon stop his bickering antics to monitor the silently fuming male in front of us.

"What's wrong with Mr. Moody over there?" Landon whispered. I tried to hold back my laugh, but failed, instantly feeling guilty to laughing at him but being around Landon made it difficult not to laugh. He could make almost anyone happy with a few words.

"So which hotel am I dropping you off at Landon?" He asked stiffly, his glare not lessening one bit as Landon still kept his hand around my shoulders. I felt the burn of his stare on my skin that came into contact with my friend.

I felt Landon's grip tighten at the question, "Well, everything was so sudden I didn't book or plan to stay anywhere. I was kind of just hoping I'd crash at Charlie's" he answered, his other hand scratching his neck in embarrassment. Shaking my head at his disorganization, if he didn't have his second in command Zach, he'd be a complete mess. Those two complimented each other in the best ways when it came to running a pack. It was the reason why they were so well known in their area.

I nodded my head in agreement while Eric shook his. Both of us contradicting each other. Giving him a glare I titled my head to look at Landon's face.

"Yes"

"No" he retorted, his face becoming indifferent. His eyes were hard and showed no emotions. I couldn't read him or understand what could possibly be going through his head. He had no right to dictate what I did and not want. Nor could he control what happened to my friends.

"Uh, no?" Landon questioned confused, glancing between us two hesitantly. I nodded my head yes again, ignoring Eric's persistent head shakes.

"My parents won't mind one more person" I told him, smiling at his relieved face. He really needed a place to crash comfortably.

"Charlie I think your friend should stay the night at my house" Eric informed, I caught the slight edge to his voice. His clear opposition of this sleeping arrangement no doubt had to do with the fact that Landon was an unannounced alpha. They most likely needed to interview and confirm his reasons for being here.

Feeling myself deflate as I knew I wasn't going to win this, I knew he had to talk and stay with Liam Luca. Slouching against the car, I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yay, sleepover" Landon meekly cheered, understanding the sticky situation he got himself into. I wonder if he knew he was half a brain walking without his beta.

"Lets just go to my place first so the others can see you" I said, shaking his arm off and pulling the door open, jumping in without another word.

The ca trip home was uncomfortably silent. I sat in the front seat staring out the window and controlling the radio as Eric drove, two hands on the wheel and in total concentration. Landon was lounged in the back, paying no attention to either of us as he texted away on his phone. Probably telling Zach that he was safely with me.

"Do you reckon they remember me?" Landon asked, glancing up at the front door. My hand paused on top of the door knob. Giving him a deadpanned stare I watched as his worried face morphed into his signature smirk that could wipe any innocent girl off her feet. "Your right. No one could forget me, they love me too much" he answered himself, pushing me aside to swing the door wide open with a loud bang.

"I'm home losers!" he yelled into the quiet house. Instant footsteps could be heard from all directions, my pack quickly showing themselves with large grins. Anyone would recognize his voice. The thick English accent very similar to their own, sounding like home.

"Landy!" Jade shrieked, springing to give him a hard squeeze, the rest of the girls copying her actions.

"Man it's nice to see you here" Drake greeted, doing their usual hand shake and shoulder slap. He fit happily into this wild group. His humor much like our own.

Just like that, they had pulled him into different directions, talking his ear off while giving him the expected tour of the house. The atmosphere in this house now felt light and lifted after an eventful day. Smiling contently, I walked past the living room heading for the kitchen. Grabbing myself a bottle of water, I leaned by elbows on top of the counter. I could still faintly hear their loud voices floating around the place.

"So how do you know... Landon" he asked, testing out the name on his lips. Taking him in, he was sitting to my left on a counter seat openly staring at me. No same, no game.

"He's an old friend of ours from England. He was a senior when I arrived there" I answered truthfully. Though I left out all the important aspects of our relationship.

My first week at the new school, I had been too shy to make friends or speak to anyone new. I spent most of my lunchtimes sitting alone outside in England's cold and damp weather, soaking in the new environment. Just being there for less than a week I had already gathered that Landon was one of the most beloved and popular boys at school. Everyone loved him.

One lunch my parents had called me to check in and I don't know what happened. Hearing their voices in such an unfamiliar place made me ache to be home. I had begun to question why I had moved and so the tear works started. I didn't realize I had been crying so loudly until someone sat beside me. He had been very careful not to scare me. I didn't know all I needed was to laugh to feel better but he somehow did. And just like that, he spent the next few days sitting beside the new 9th grader who was too shy to make friends with kids her own age.

He was the first person I could call a friend. He soon later introduced me to a crazy bunch of Rugratz that I now shared a pack with. He was the reason why I became who I am. He was the one who introduced me to a new life I knew I needed. I had become one of the many in that school that happened to be really good friends with Landon Peters. At that time, I had no idea that he was a werewolf, an alpha nonetheless.

When I first shifted, it was a complete shock as it would be to anyone who had no idea about this magical and mythical world. Unable to control my wolf I had exposed myself to his pack to which they called on him to check me out. It was a shock for him and his pack to discover a petite she-wolf with no pack. A rare pure white one at that. Shifting back on the third night under his order's he realized who I was and began to explain everything after calming me down.

I had spent those first two nights totally under the assumption that I was the only person who could shift into a wolf, no one else like me to confide with. But I was wrong. He later convinced me to reveal myself to my friends and that's how we came to the conclusion on who we were and our history of rare wolves. Landon and his pack are the only ones to know that we exist, we lived under their wing until I was able to lead on my own. The rest is history. We've been great friends since.

"Just friends?" he asked skeptically. I watched as he tried to hide his clenched hands from me. My wolf felt oddly pleased that he seemed protective and jealous over someone from my past.

"Sure" I couldn't help but tease, lingering on my word. His eyes abruptly finding my own.

"What do you mean-"

"Charlie, I'm starved" Landon whined, bringing in the crowd who only nodded their heads in agreement. At that moment I felt my own stomach complain, the sound echoing loud and about the room. They all seemed to freeze, following the trail of sound to me before cracking up. Even Eric chuckled silently. I could feel my face heating up in embarrassment. Oh gosh.

"Well I can hear you definitely feel the same" Landon snickered, walking around the counter to pull me against his side, his arm finding its way back over my shoulder comfortably. I swear I heard the faintest traces of a growl coming from Eric's direction, but by the time I looked him over, he seemed placid.

"Jessica and Jade are the expert cooks here" Drake informed him, cradling his mate, Hailey, within his arms. They fit perfectly together, like a pair of puzzle pieces.

"We should probably discuss the situation before I'm whisked away for the night" Landon whispered into my ear, tickling me. I squirmed away from him with a grin.

"I guess we should"

Grabbing his hand, I dragged him from around the bench and started heading to the hallway. Hearing an extra set of foot steps I turned around to see Eric with his hands in his jean pockets, following us.

"Can I help you Eric?" I asked, eyebrow raised in amusement. Where did he think he was going? He definitely was not coming with us upstairs. We were about to talk about the sole reason as to why Landon even came here in the first place.

"Uh" was all he said avoiding my stare.

"I think someone has a crush" Landon sang quietly. I punched him in his stomach. Eric did not have a crush on me. He simply only felt the mate attraction. He didn't necessary like me, he only felt the pull that he couldn't resist.

"Shut up" I hissed. Eric seeming to freeze in his spot still avoiding all contact.

"Eric I'm sorry but I'm just going to steal this little beauty for myself. Just for a few moments" he filled him in, grinning as he stood to his full height. Only a few centimeters taller than Eric.

Eric didn't utter a word or move as Landon pulled me along with him up the stairs.

Glancing back down over the banister I caught a glimpse of Eric staring back at me. His blue eyes wide and seeming to hide the truth of what we are from me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

EDITED.

Nothing totally interesting happened in this chapter as it's kind of a filler. So just hang with me as the next one is hopefully more adventurous and entertaining. 

Vote! Comment! Fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1.3K 33
THIS STORY IS EDITED FULLY. YOU MAY HAVE TO READ AGAIN BECAUSE THIS VERSION INCLUDES DETAILS MISSED IN THE LAST VERSION. Elizabeth Sanderz, known as...
263 96 16
For years, Charlotte has been living under a blanket of lies. And now that she knows the truth, it's up to her to save everyone.
3.7K 14 32
When new pack members show and mates are brought together secrets are spilled and now Lacey is trapped. After finding her brother and being kidnapped...
206 0 22
With a town seemingly turned against her and a family with no control over her out of control moods, Jewel sees no other way of lightening the load t...