Kakashi's Daughter

InfinityxInfinity79 tarafından

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... Daha Fazla

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

21

2.5K 55 17
InfinityxInfinity79 tarafından

(What Mizuki kind of looks like. She's taller and bigger in the chest XD)
~3 years later~

Mizuki's POV
So I've been with the Akatsuki for 3 years now and I've gotten really strong compared to when I was with the Leaf.

I've learned to use more jutsu, escape from genjutsu even Itachi's, I learned to work my way around Pein's jutsu, also I got to know how everyone fights.

So I have the upper hand mostly because they saw my new jutsu but I never showed some of my secret techniques.

I haven't depended on the beast power for a while now which is good because it sometimes wanted to take over but I had to stop training for it to go away.

Right now I've been meditating in the sun because it was early morning and I focus better in the mornings so I focus my chakra in to the seal that holds the beast making it stronger.

Along with the curse mark seal I've had to put some chakra in that one too because it tries to take over.

"Mizuki?" Konan says as she walks in my door.

"Hm?"

"It's time for your training with Deidara and Sasori."

I nod my head and she leaves silently and I get up and I grab my weapons and scrolls.

Ever since my threat we haven't had much trouble which is good because I'd rather not deal with it.

Naruto's POV
"Finally back!" I say at the gates.

I put my arms behind my head and make a closed eyed smile when I hear footsteps.

"Yeah it's good to be back."

Jiraiya stood next to me as I open my eyes and I take in everything from the smell of food to the dirty ground.

The village hasn't changed with people running in and out of shops, kids running around playing ninja, and some ninja hurrying to finish a mission.

I could see from afar the big white dog that use to be a puppy with my old friend, Kiba.

"I have to go see Sakura and Kiba." I say smiling.

"Lady Tsunade wants us in her office."

"Okay let me walk around for a bit."

I run to Kiba who turns and smiles as I see his fangs and his eyes widen as I approach him.

"You've gotten taller Naruto."

"Believe it! I'm stronger too."

"I can tell by the smell of your chakra."

"We'll have to catch up later maybe at the grill?" He asks and I smile.

"Okay I got to go."

I run past him as I run forward and I make a left then I run straight ahead.

I run off deep in to the leaf when I see a familiar brown pineapple shaped hair and slouch.

"Shikamaru!" I yell and he turns.

"Naruto? Is that you?"

"Yeah."

"Your back and you got taller."

"I know. Everyone's gonna say that."

"Have you met with Sakura yet? She got stronger too."

"No I was headed to the Hokage mansion now."

"Good. I have to work on the chunin exams."

"Those were hard times."

"You're still a genin Naruto."

"I am?! But isn't everyone else?"

"No everyone took the chunin exams again and passed. They are chunin now. You and *cough* Sasuke are the only genin."

"Oh man. I'm gonna have to take those again, aren't I?"

"Not now but soon yes."

"Ugh okay."

"Well I have to deliver these papers for Garra."

"Okay."

I run past him and to the office and I knock on the door when I open it to see Tsunade sitting at her desk.

I see the familiar pink haired figure with her back towards me and she got taller too.

"Sakura."

"Naruto."

She turns and there she was that beautiful girl I loved since I was little and she looks so much stronger.

"I'm glad your back."

Mizuki's POV

"Mizuki?" Pein says as he walks in my room.

"Yes."

"I am aware that your are getting stronger and that you fight well with Itachi and Kisame, am I correct?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well most of the time you will be on missions with them making it a three man squad but I may assign you to another squad, okay?"

"Okay let me pack my bag for missions we do away later then I'll go talk to Itachi about training."

"You won't have to do that. Itachi is on a solo mission as we speak and won't be back until tomorrow so you will train with Hidan and Kakuzu."

"Okay are they in the training room?"

"Yes now if you excuse me I have other matters to attend too."

I watch as he leaves and I let out a groan as I finish packing my bag and I set it beside my bed as I get up and head to the training room down the hall.

I open the door to see them arguing like always as I walk up to them with my hands in my pockets.

The training room is about the size of the training field back at the leaf but this room has a ceiling that you can see through.

It's about noon right now and the sun is beating down on us making me sweat a little.

The training room has trees around the edges and a little stream towards the back of the room.

The area is quite beautiful and it's such a shame that it must be used for training.

"You're training with us today?" Kakuzu asks me and I nod.

"This is such a drag. Why you?!" Hidan complains.

"Just like Shikamaru." I think to myself.

"Oh suck it up you big baby." I add.

-after training-

"You two are pathetic like I beat you two on one." I say placing my hands on my hips

I stare at Hidan and Kakuzu as they sit on the ground holding their stomachs and they both glare at me.

"Well you've been training with Itachi." Hidan comments.

"So?"

"Mizuki I need you for a moment." Pein interrupts.

I nod and I follow him to his room as he walks around the desk and sits in his chair.

His office isn't very big but isn't small with a desk and chair, a door that probably leads to his bedroom, then stacks of papers everywhere.

"You have a mission."

"What's it about?"

"You are to collect herbs since you are the medical ninja of this team."

"Okay so I have to go where to get them?"

"You need to go around the hidden stone, lighting, sand and leaf."

"Okay do you have a list of the herbs for each place?"

"Yes here."

He hands me a slip of paper and I put it in my weapon pouch when I meet his eyes again.

"You are doing this as a solo mission. So don't try to do anything stupid."

"I won't. Have some trust. If I wanted to do something I would have done it by now."

I turn and I place my hand on the door when I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to be face to face with Pein.

"You need to follow our rules. That means you work under me. Cut out of the act."

"Yes sir."

I push his hand off and I leave the room as I go to my room and I grab my bag.

I pull out the list and look at the herbs on the paper and I sigh as I put on my bag after my robe.

I grab my hat and I leave as I go to the stone first to get a dozen herbs that have to be mixed with others to make food pills.

-at the stone-

I stand near the gates getting a lot of glances but I pay no attention because if I don't bother them they won't bother me.

So I collect the herbs and I leave quietly surprised I didn't get stopped by any stone ninja.

Next to the lighting where I have to get herbs for healing pills that the team can use on missions.

Then the sand holds herbs that are mixed to make energy pills and more healing pills.

Lastly the leaf where there's herbs to make chakra pills and also poison herbs that I'll save for later.

I finish picking when I hear footsteps and I turn to see Ino coming my way as I hide behind a tree.

She picks flowers and herbs but stops and looks my way as I pull out a kuni and I throw it.

She dodges it and I step out and she sighs with relief but I pull out another kuni.

"What are you doing Mizuki? Everyone's been worried about you. Where have you been?"

"It doesn't matter. We made a deal remember. We would fight."

"Yeah but everyone would be excited to see you."

"I'm not coming back."

"Then I'll bring you back."

"I'd like to see you try."

She smirks as she runs towards me a little faster than average speed which is impressive for her.

She goes to swing but I swiftly dodge with my hands behind my back as she spins and kicks but I duck.

I throw a punch hitting her thigh giving her a dead leg which makes her fall but she regains her composure quickly.

"You leave to many open spots. That's why I've already won this battle."

"It's not over till I'm on the ground."

"I'll make it that way if that's what you wish."

I start doing hand signs as I concentrate using me sweat as water as I make ice needles.

I send them at Ino as she dodged a couple but I make one hit a vital spot in her knee and thigh.

I walk up to her and pick her up by her throat as she places both hands on my wrist.

"I'll spare your life this time. But next time? Your finished."

I make a sign one handed as I make a lighting blade and I pierce her stomach which splatters blood across my face and covers my hand.

It's about 5 or 6 by now and I should be heading back to the hideout as I drop Ino on the ground.

I set off a signal for help and I leave as I walk back to the hideout as medical ninja attend to Ino.

I get back to the hideout around 8 when I enter I see Pein waiting by the door.

He probably thought I took off or something but I see his eyes relax and the tension in the air grow lighter.

"Where are the herbs?"

I reach in to my pouch and pull out all the herbs except the poison ones which I keep hidden.

"Very good. If you would go to the study and make the required pills that would help."

He holds a list towards me and I walk forward and grab it but he grabs my wrist.

"This isn't your blood I assume?"

"No. It's a leaf ninja's."

"Are they dead?"

"Yes."

I swallow the lump in my throat and I snatch my hand away from his and I walk towards the study.

I enter to find it empty as always as I begin making the pills that were on the list.

**************
New chappy!! I got advice that I don't use a lot of detail and I skip so I'll try to go back and like flashbacks to fill the skips.

I am going to continue the present time after I fill the lost of those gaps.

Thank you for the advice sarahta1324 <3

I recommend that you check out her books because they are quite amazing.

Anyway thank you for reading! Please vote and share my book with others :)

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

141K 3.8K 54
"Dammit!! It's always her and it's always going to be her! She'll always come first place in your heart, won't she?Damn her!" A prophecy child, born...
262K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
58.1K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
152K 4.3K 24
Karasu has two clan names, Bara from her mother and Hatake from her father. Karasu's Mother died giving birth to her and she never knew her dad perso...