Teen Wolf's Liam Dunbar x Rea...

By AmyLillian22

These are all my Liam Dunbar (Teen Wolf) imagines. Some of the storylines are my ideas and some were prompts... More

Mates
Mates - Part 2
Thinking Out Loud
Getting Caught (feat. Stiles)
A Second Chance
Beacon of Light
Broken
Missing You
Dating Advice (feat. Scott McCall)
My Girl (feat. Garrett)
Drunken Confessions
It Totally Worked (feat. Scott and Stiles)
The New Beta - Part 1
The New Beta - Part 2
Nervous Jitters
Perfect Rain Kiss
Rogue Wolf
The Pink Box
Prince Charming Part 1 (Feat. Stiles & Kira)
Prince Charming Part 2 (Feat. Kira)
Running Away
Lydia's Plan
Mario and Peach
First Kiss and First Date
Always There
Unspoken Bond
No Light, No Light
No Light No Light (Part 2)
Welcome Home Brother (Feat. Isaac and Scott)
Hurricane
Pick One (Feat. Brett Talbot)
Past Mistakes
Just A Bad Feeling
The Bite
Paris
Valentine's Day
The Other Woman
Wisdom Teeth
One More Night
The Feeling Is Mutual
The Omega
The Omega - Part 2
Naked Surprises
Comic Con
Drunk Last Night (Drabble)
Last Call - Drabble (Part 2 to 'Drunk Last Night')
Back to Black
Red Carpet (Dylan Sprayberry Imagine)
The Coach's Daughter (Part 2)
I Love You
I Wasn't Expecting That
Remember
Part of the Pack
An Unexpected Surprise
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 2
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 3
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 4
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 5
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 6 (Final Chapter)
I'm Nothing Without Her (Drabble)
I'm Nothing Without Her - Part 2
I'm Nothing Without Her - Part 3 (Final Chapter)
Babe
I Wish You Didn't Love Me
Magic
Jealously (DylSpray x Reader)
Check Yes or No (Liam x Reader)
Tokyo (Liam x Reader)
She's Alive. She's Back.

The Coach's Daughter

6K 179 128
By AmyLillian22

Author's Note: Shout out to @fanficaddict_15x for requesting this imagine. I hope you like it 😊

Note: Y/N/N = Your Nickname

"Who the hell is Y/N/N?!" Liam slammed Scott's locker shut.

Scott's head snapped at his angry beta. Liam's muscles worked under his jaw, as his lips formed a straight line. Liam's hands were curled into tight fists, his knuckles turning white as his nose flared with every deep breath he took. Scott furrowed his eyebrows as he spun the dial on his locker, trying to reopen his locker thanks to Liam. "I have no idea, but you need to calm down."

"Clam down?!" He said a little too loudly, causing the students passing by to turn their heads at the angry boy.

"Calm. Down." Scott said sternly, flashing his red eyes at Liam. Luckily, no one saw Scott's eyes. "Breathe and tell me what happened."

Liam took a deep breath and waited a couple of seconds before ranting to Scott. "Coach Finstock called me this morning to stop by his office before class."

"That can't be good," Scott mumbled under his breath as he exchanged books from his backpack to his locker.

"So I went and he told me I'm benched as second string!"

"What?!" Scott's head snapped towards Liam with his eyebrows shot up, completely surprised. "But you're so good! One of the best guys on the team."

"I know! He said this new kid named Y/N/N transferred this morning and took my spot! I asked him how the hell did he get my spot without even trying out! Do you know what he said?!"

Although Liam's yelling caused more students to turn their heads at him, Scott ignored them and shook his head, motioning Liam to continue.

"Y/N/N doesn't need a try out. Y/N/N is one of the best lacrosse players he's ever seen and Y/N/N gets MY spot!" He snapped back. "I don't know why he couldn't have benched Greenburg! Or hell! Even Stiles!" Liam slammed Scott's locker shut again, leaving a small dent with his knuckles. Lucky for Scott he had already gotten all the books he needed and no one noticed the small dent in this locker.

"Whoa! Okay! Calm down!" Scott's hands rested on Liam's tensed shoulders. "I'll talk to coach, okay?"

Liam let a deep breath escape from his nose and nodded. "Get this sorted out before I run into Y/N/N, because so help me God Scott I'll kill him."

"Maybe you should skip school today..." Scott said worriedly, terrified his beta would cause a nightmare at school.

"No! I'm not ditching school for some punk and I'm not going to miss practice either. I'm going to show coach what a huge mistake he made and I'm going to put this Y/N/N guy in his place." Liam spun on the heel of his foot and walked to his history class he had with Mason.

As Liam walked into the class, he noticed someone wearing a baseball cap was sitting in his seat, probably the new guy who took his spot in lacrosse. Liam's hand tightened around the strap of his backpack before clearing his throat. "Excuse me, but you're in my seat. Also, baseball caps are against school dress code during school hours."

Long and silky blonde hair rolled out once the baseball cap was removed from the girl's head. Liam's eyes widened and his lips parted as his heart skipped a beat when she turned around to face him. "I'm sorry. I'm new and I didn't know which seats were taken. I'll move."

She gathered her textbook and notebook before Liam shook his head and finally spoke up. "Don't worry about it. You can totally have that seat. I'll just take this one," Liam walked over to the desk next to hers, which was Mason's desk.

"Are you sure? I don't mind moving to another desk that's not taken." She smiled, instantly causing Liam to feel his stomach flip. She was beautiful and Liam didn't mind giving his desk to her. The only problem was, hoping Mason would give up his desk for him.

Mason walked in as the thought ran through Liam's mind. Liam quickly pulled out his cell phone and sent Mason a quick text message before Mason could confront Liam about taking his desk.

Don't ask me to move. Just pick an empty desk. It's a long story, but I'll explain later. I promise.

Mason's phone vibrated in his pocket and he pulled it out. He looked up at Liam and noticed the new girl sitting in his seat. She was cute and he's not surprised Liam was instantly attracted to her. He rolled his eyes and picked one of the available seats in the back of the classroom, which was four rows away from his best friend. Mason sighed as he sat down in his new desk and texted Liam back.

You owe me.

Liam smiled as he returned his phone back in his pocket. He turned around back to the girl that had his full attention. "I'm Liam by the way," He extended his hand.

The girl giggled at the handsome blue-eyed boy, taking in his rough hand in her small soft hand. "Nice to meet you, Liam. I'm Y/N."

***

The bell rang, signaling the end of their history class. Liam quickly put his things away in his backpack and turned his attention to Y/N. "Do you have lunch next or do have another class?"

She double-checked her schedule. "I actually have lunch."

"Great. Would you like to sit with me?" Liam's voice hinted with hope.

"I'd really like that." She smiled at him as she got up from her desk and put on her backpack. "Lead the way."

"So... do you plan on playing any sports or joining any clubs?" Liam tightened his grip around the strap of his backpack and slid the other hand in his front pocket nervously as he led the way to the cafeteria.

"I play lacrosse," she smiled as she kept up with his pace.

The reminder of some guy named Y/N/N stealing his spot on the team boiled through his veins. He simply shook it off and focused on the cute girl next to him. "Really?"

She noticed a sudden interest from Liam. If he liked lacrosse, she knew they would get along great. "Yeah, I've been playing since I was little. My dad taught me the game and I've loved it ever since."

"You should talk to our coach and ask to try out for the team." Liam shook his head as they weaved in and out through the crowded hallway. "Never mind; apparently you don't need a tryout to get on our team anymore."

Y/N noticed the hint of annoyance and anger in Liam's voice. "Are you on the lacrosse team, Liam?"

"Yeah, but I'm thinking about quitting," Liam said honestly.

"Why? I mean if you don't mind me asking." She said quickly, hoping she didn't seem too nosy.

"Okay, this is going to sound really cocky," he grabbed her elbow and pulled her aside from students shuffling to get to their classes before the tardy bell rang. "So please don't let what I'm about to say make you think I'm like this arrogant kind of guy, because honestly I'm not. Okay?"

"Okay," she promised as she looked directly into his blue eyes.

"I found out I got bumped down and benched to second string because some new guy named Y/N/N took my spot without even getting a tryout, which is a bunch of bullshit because I'm good! I mean crazy good! I was the only freshman to make the varsity team and was even considered to be captain before they gave it to a senior. I've been playing since I was a kid. I've worked so hard to make it on the varsity team as a starter, and to let some punk ass kid waltz in here like he's a God and take my place is really messed up. I'd rather quit the team and transfer to a school who notices my talent and play me instead of benching me so coach can play favorites instead."

Y/N stood there completely speechless with her arms wrapped around herself tightly. She felt absolutely terrible for Liam. She had no idea she had taken his spot. She hated that she was about to break the bad news and she would lose the only friend she made so far.

"Liam, I'm sorry, but I had-"

"Y/N/N!" The hair on Liam's neck stood up as Coach Finstock's voice yelled loudly in the hallway. He spun around quickly, trying to find the new kid that stole his spot on the team in the crowded hallway.

"Liam, I'm so sorry," she whispered as Coach Finstock made their way towards them.

Liam turned back to her, with his eyebrows furrowed. "For what?"

"Y/N/N!" Coach Finstock yelled once more before he stood in front of them as he looked at Y/N. "Didn't you hear me? I was calling you? Or did I embarrass you, sweetheart? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm new to having my kid at my school," he rambled.

"Daddy, it's fine." She gave him a forced small smile.

Liam stumbled back as everything finally made sense. She had taken his spot because he was not only coach's favorite, but because she was the coach's daughter.

"What the hell are you looking at, Dunbar?" Coach's loud voice pulled Liam together. "Does it surprise you I have a daughter?"

He cleared his throat without trying to let his anger show. "Actually, yes it does. You never mentioned you had a daughter."

Y/N flinched hearing the hurt in Liam's voice. but also hurt that her father never once brought up the fact that she existed in his life.

"That's because I didn't want any of you horn dogs to know I had a beautiful daughter. I've kept her away from you boys." He wrapped an arm around her in a protective yet loving kind of way.

"Daddy!" Y/N whined in embarrassment. She slowly got out of her father's hold and faced Liam. "My mom thought it was best I moved in with my dad to spend more time together."

"We certainly will now that you're on the team. We'll be together all the time." Liam had a mixture of emotions as Coach Finstock wrapped his arm around Y/N again and pulled her in for a tight side hug.

Liam wanted to be pissed. He worked so hard and as much as she was the coach's daughter, it still wasn't fair for her to just get someone's spot on the team. She had to earn her place on the team just like everyone else did. However, this was Y/N. She was beautiful and loved lacrosse. She was the first girl that had his heart racing since Hayden broke up with him last year. How is he supposed to be mad and hate the one person that he wanted to get to know better and date at some point in the near future?

"B-b-ut... you're a girl." Liam stumbled over his words, still trying to process everything. "I thought Y/N/N was a guy."

"What a girl can't have a guy's nickname?" Coach quickly remarked and defended his daughter. Liam opened his mouth, ready to explain himself, only to quickly snap his mouth closed when Coach spoke again. "Don't be so sexist, Dunbar!"

"I wasn't trying to be!" He defended himself quickly.

"Come on, Y/N/N. I'll buy you some real food for lunch. None of this school crap they're serving you. Plus, I'll show you the locker room, give you your uniform and gear since you didn't have time this morning."

"It was nice meeting you, Liam. I hope to see you later," She said with so much hope, wishing he'd still be around the next time she'd see him.

"You need to stay away from him," Liam heard Coach Finstock tell his daughter as they began walking away. "Actually from all the boys in this school. Are you sure your mother won't mind if I send you back to your all girls school and still live with me?"

Liam groaned, feeling completely confused, torn, and unsure what he was supposed to do next. He curled his fist and punched the locker next to him, putting a dent in it.

Scott just so happened to walk by and noticed. He rushed over to Liam. "Dude, are you still upset about Y/N/N? Don't worry about it. I told you I'd talk to coach."

"Don't bother." He snapped.

"What? Why not?" Scott asked confused.

"Because Y/N/N is short for Y/N and she's the coach's daughter." Liam angrily shoved Scott's shoulder on his way to the cafeteria, realizing there was nothing no one could do about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 283 12
πŸπŸ“ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 π₯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐀𝐞𝐧𝐬 Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...
955K 19.3K 181
Vampire diaries and teen wolf preferences and imagines. This is now COMPLETED but I am continuing them on another book, so go check it out! I person...
543K 9.8K 113
Finished writing. Teen wolf imagines of characters and the actors because who doesn't like this show. Don't own any characters of teen wolf.. All r...
862K 23.4K 199
gif imagines about your favorite teen wolf characters (: [ completed ]