The Bad Boy Cares ?

By foreignwulf

DO NOT READ! THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED More

The New girl
Evil StepMother
Gym With Mason
The abusive boyfriend
Alison's Possessed
The Beach Party
Please let me die
I slept with Mason
My old friend
My Nightmare about Mason
Crazy night pt1
Crazy Night pt.2
Crazy Night pt.3
Crazy Night pt.4
Crazy Night pt.5
Our Slaves
Depending
Trust
Hell NO !
You are amazing
She loves scaring me
Black ops
The waterfall
I'm John Cena
What did I get myself into
Mommy's Locket
I'm holding on for him
Detention
I can't promise you anything
The Flashback (Bonus Chapter for the break)
Change Of Plans
Chicago
Sky & Michael
No unprotected sex
Erin
Poison and Wine
The best feeling in the world
The Virgin Diaries
The talk
Living Together
This couldn't be good
Fuck my life
Used
Sooner Or Later
Time (Mature)
New book

Me ? Flirting with Dylan ?

908 22 2
By foreignwulf

" And that's it ... " The nurse smiled at me , before walking over to the sink and washing her hands . There was nothing wrong with me after Alison hit me with the dodge ball . Just a Little nose bleed and a bad head ache . Around my nose was bright red , like I just got over a cold .

" So I can go ? " I asked the nurse , jumping off the bed and walking over to Mason .

" Yup , just make sure you take the advile I gave you , if that headache comes back . " She informed me , flashing me one last kind smile .

" Thank you .. " Mason grinned at the nurse before intertwining our fingers . We walked out of the nurses room and he bent down so I could jump on his back .

" Mason I can walk perfectly fine .. " I laughed .

" I didn't ask you that .. Did I ? " I could hear the smirk in his voice . I rolled my eyes and jumped on his back . His hands gripped my thighs and I immediately felt my cheeks heat up .

" You know Alison hit you on purpose , right ? " He questioned , walking toward the cafeteria .

" No , Alison would never ! " I replied sarcastically .

" I'm not joking .. I need you to stay away from her , okay ? " His voice was serious and stern .

" Mason I can handle myself .. " I argued .

He sighed heavily and his body stiffened . " That's what I'm afraid of ..you handling it yourself and simply making the situation worst . "

Something In his voice told me not to fight him on this one . " Okay , I'll stay away from her , dad . " I giggled .

" That's my girl . " He chuckled , entering the cafeteria with me on his back . I spotted Courtney , Sophie , Cameron , Blake , Nick , Kevin , Nolan and Dylan sitting at our table .

" I see you invited Dylan , like I asked you . " Mason whispered .

" I didn't invite him , I forgot to ask him . So he invited himself . " I frowned my eyebrows and hopped off masons back .

" Rey ?! Are you okay ? " Kevin asked , getting up from the table and pulling me into a bare hug .

" Kevin let me go , I can't Breathe . " I wined , pulling away from Kevin .

" My bad . " Kevin laughed , ruffling my hair and sitting back down at the table .

Mason sat down and pulled me on to his lap . I blushed deeply and tried to play it off .

" Your nose looks horrible .. " Nolan blurted out . Everyone at the table laughed at Nolan's bluntness .

" Gee , way to be a gentle men . " Sophie giggled , punching Nolan's arm playfully .

" So are you okay ? " Dylan asked , looking concerned .

" Im fine ... " I assured them , smiling at everyone .

" Im going to get us something to eat . " Mason stood us and pecked me on the lips before skipping everyone in the lunch line . I laughed to myself and shook my head in disapproval .

" You guys are too cute . " Courtney squealed , throwing a fry at me .

" I knew it was a bout time before you two got together . " Blake chimed in .

" They couldn't of made it more obvious . " Cameron laughed .

" If Mason fucks up , I'm here to please you in any way you'd like . " Nick winked at me , licking his lips seductively .

" I will beat you until your unconscious if you never hit on my girlfriend again . " Mason warned , sitting down next to me . Everyone laughed expect Dylan . Mason gave me a tray with a burger and fries on it . I gave Mason a fake smile and picked up a fry and threw it into my mouth . I can't eat all this , I already feel fat enough as it is .

" Im not really hungry . " I lied , pushing the plate away .

" Don't mind if I do . " Blake licked his lips and reached for my tray . Mason quickly slapped his hand away .

" You never eat anything other than a salad, and your already like 98 pounds . What are you trying to starve yourself ? " Kevin joked , and I immediately felt depressed.

" Of course not , it's just those poor cows didn't deserve to die . " I mentally slapped myself ! That was a stupid thing to say .

" So your a vegan ? " Dylan asked , cocking an eyebrow .

" I don't know ... " I choked on my spit .

Mason frowned his eyebrows , " What do you mean you don't know . " he asked , amused . His smiled snapped me out of my depressed moment . I smiled at him and picked up the burger and toke a huge bite .

" You happy ? " I asked , chewing on my burger .

" Very . " Mason smiled , taking the burger from my hand and giving it another large bite . I giggled and stuffed some fries in my mouth . I'll regret eating this , later . Dylan got up from the table and straightened out his clothes .

" I'll be back . " He stated , before stalking away out of the cafeteria .

" He's so hot . " Sophie fanned herself and bite her lip .

" Let's follow him . " Mason whispered into my ear . I nodded and we both stood up .

" Where are you two going ? " Nick asked .

" To pee . " I nervously said .

" We're going something out if our lockers . " Mason said at the same time as me .

" Right ... " Nolan laughed ...

" Have fun with your make out session . " Blake shooed us off . I fought face the blush that was making its way to my cheeks .

" Maybe I should just go . " I suggested .

" No way In hell am I going to let that happen . " Mason protested , crossing his arms tightly over his chest .

" Just trust me on this .. " I gave Mason a soft smile . " I promise I won't do anything stupid . "

" I know you wouldn't do anything stupid , it's Dylan I'm worried about . He might do something extremely stupid and than I'll have to beat the shit out of the kid . " Mason wined , wrapping his arms around my waist .

" Just let me get some information mason , I got this . " I rolled my eyes and placed a light kiss on his cheek .

" Fine , hurry up though . " Mason huffed , letting his grip go .

" Thank you . " I ran toward the cafeteria exit and ran down the empty hallway . I saw Dylan walking slowly looking down at his feet .

" Dylan , wait up . " I called , running toward him . He turned and looked at me giving me a bright smile .

" What are you doing ? " He questioned , running his fingers through his hair .

" nothing really ... Just walking to the bathroom . " I lied .

" Your a terrible liar , the girls bathroom is in the other direction . " He had an amused smile playing on his lips .

Shit , I'm an idiot ! " Well maybe , I just wanted an excuse to talk to you alone ." Nice save , I thought .

" Are you flirting with me , Riley ? " Dylan chuckled , smirking at me .

" Flirting ? What ? Definitely not. I have a boyfriend , remember ? " I'm honestly not attracted to Dylan . Mason is the sexiest guy I've ever meant , I literally find nobody else attractive , other than Mason .

His smirked instantly dropped , " I figured ... I was just hoping that maybe you would have found me a little attractive . "

My jaw dropped , did I say that out loud ? Oh , fuck me .

" Yes you said that out loud , and oh how I would love to fuck you . " Dylan chuckled .

My flushed bright pink , and my eyes widened . " Um , I- I didn't mean - "

" Whatever it's fine , oh and Riley ? " Dylan trailed off .

" Yes ? "

" Stop testing Alison , because you won't like what she'll do to you . " Was all he said before he walked away from me , leaving me completely dumbfounded .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 28K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
827K 74.8K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
2M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
262K 9.6K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...