The Bad Boy Cares ?

By foreignwulf

DO NOT READ! THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED More

The New girl
Evil StepMother
Gym With Mason
The abusive boyfriend
Alison's Possessed
The Beach Party
Please let me die
I slept with Mason
My old friend
My Nightmare about Mason
Crazy night pt1
Crazy Night pt.2
Crazy Night pt.3
Crazy Night pt.5
Our Slaves
Depending
Trust
Hell NO !
You are amazing
She loves scaring me
Black ops
The waterfall
I'm John Cena
What did I get myself into
Me ? Flirting with Dylan ?
Mommy's Locket
I'm holding on for him
Detention
I can't promise you anything
The Flashback (Bonus Chapter for the break)
Change Of Plans
Chicago
Sky & Michael
No unprotected sex
Erin
Poison and Wine
The best feeling in the world
The Virgin Diaries
The talk
Living Together
This couldn't be good
Fuck my life
Used
Sooner Or Later
Time (Mature)
New book

Crazy Night pt.4

980 20 1
By foreignwulf

Previously *****

'' So what he's saying his there are teams . Boys against the girls . You have to run through the mall while we chase you . If all of you can make it to the park lot after running through the whole mall , you win . We will be your slaves . But if we catch you guys , you will be our slaves . got it ? '' Mason explained , looking right at me .

'' That's not fair . You guys are like a fucking track stars . '' Courtney wined .

'' Do you accept our challenge , yes or no . If you do , say so and we'll give you girls a 20 second head start . '' Blake crossed his arms over his chest and gave us a cocky smile .

'' Deal ! '' I replied quickly .

'' Then you better run . '' Mason smirked , licking his lips .

'' RUN ! '' I yelled , bolting down the mall as fast as I could , with Courtney and Sophie right behind me .

LET THE GAMES BEGIN , ILL SHOW YOU NEVER TO MESS WITH ME MASON ....MARK MY WORDS

*****

Sophie , Courtney , and I ran for our lives ! The boys were right behind us and I knew if I didn't come up with some sort of plan soon , were went going to make it out of the mall fast enough .

'' FOLLOW ME TO SAFEY ! '' I yelled to Courtney and Sophie who were already following behind me , out of breath . Even though , we literally just started running , my legs felt like they were going to fall off ! I'm lazy , I hate running , walking , skipping , jogging etc . I decided to throw the boys a curve ball and I turned 3 corners , as quick as lighten . We lost the boys for a quick second so I decided to change the game up a little , I ran into The Hollister Store .

'' Quick , lets hide in the changing rooms ! '' I whisper shouted to the girls , before we all ran into the same changing room .

'' When I said run into a changing room , I met find your own not stuff yourself in mine ! '' I whispered , shifting uncomfortably in the small changing room , which we were all crammed up in .

'' I'm sorry , I couldn't think straight . My legs feel like freaking noodles , you know how much I have running that why I skip gym everyday . '' Sophie wined , quietly stomping her feet like a 2 year old .

'' Oh stop pouting and shut up before they find us . '' Courtney demanded , crossing her arms tightly over her chest .

'' I can't believe riley got us into this , I don't want to be their own personal slave for a week ! They might ask me to do something crazy , like show them my boobs . '' Sophie groaned , covering her face in defeat .

'' Listen , I promise I'll lead us to victory . '' I threw my fist in the air , like something in the movies .

Courtney giggled and started to fist pump . '' We'll making out of here alive , riley promised . And if we get caught , I will personally slit Riley's throat for you . '' Courtney said , nudging Sophie's arm playfully .

I rolled my eyes and gave Courtney a glare . '' When I open this door , I want everyone to run faster than you've ever ran in your life . Run straight to the nearest mall exits and run to the parking lot . '' I counted to three and opened the door , as soon as I opened it , Courtney and Sophie took off out of Hollister and straight down the mall .

'' You mind telling me , why you 3 girls were in the same changing room ? '' questioned a lady , at the cashier .

'' U-uh , I like bacon ! '' was all I said before jetting out of Hollister and following behind Courtney and Sophie who were now out of sight . So its just me , myself , and I ! UGH ! I ran through the food court but quickly stopped in the tracks when I saw mason flirting with a certain beautiful bombshell . Lily Manic , she was one of the prettiest girls in school and she had one of the best body's I've ever seen . I guess its to time to embarrass mason , I laughed evilly and ran behind mason and pulled his pants down , revealing his SpongeBob Boxers . The whole food court busted out laughing , including Lily .

'' WHAT THE HELL ? '' Mason roared pulling up his pants quickly and whirling around to come face to face with me . He looked pissed and he's face was slightly bright red , aww mason was blushing ?

'' Were not even , yet . '' I grinned , and took the star bucks mug from lily's hand and poured it all over mason .

'' That's for embarrassing me , BITCH ! " I laughed , clenching my stomach . Mason face got redder and he got angrier .

'' THATS IT , YOUR DEAD ! '' Mason shouted , lounging toward me . I quickly ducked him and ran to the quickest exit , with mason slipping and sliding trying to caught me . I ran out of the mall into the parking lot and spotted Courtney and Sophie doing a victory dance . I throw my hands up in victory and began to dance along with them .

'' YES ! WE DID IT ! WE WON ! '' I yelled overly excited , embracing Courtney and Sophie with a warm tight hug .

'' I'm going to kill her ! '' I heard masons voice from behind me , I quickly jumped behind Sophie scared for me life . Nick and Blake were laughing uncontrollably , holding mason back .

'' I was just getting even . '' I pointed out , still hiding behind Courtney .

'' Let me go ! I'm going to wring her neck . '' Mason shouted trying to get out from Blake's grip .

'' If I were you girls , I would run ! '' Nick laughed , warning us .

'' Take my car , go and hide somewhere because when we find you ... Its game on ! '' Blake smirked evilly , stilling holding mason back , who was shouting out curse words .

'' Enough said . '' Courtney squealed , hopping in the drivers seat in Blake's car . Sophie and I followed behind her . I got in the passenger seat and Sophie got in the back . We quickly took off out of the malls parking lot , and rode to Sophie's house .

**********

**Currently at Sophie's house hiding from the boys **

'' We will be safe here , just lock all the doors and shut the curtains . '' Sophie demanded . Since Sophie's mom and dad weren't home , we decided to crash at her place.

We did as she said , and went up stairs to her room to chill . '' What time is it ? '' Courtney asked , plopping down on Sophie's bed .

'' 1 in the morning ! '' Sophie gasped , looking down at her clock . I groaned and fell face first on top Sophie's bed , next to Courtney .

'' I still have to take and shower . '' I wined , burying my face in the pillow .

'' You guys can camp out here for the night if you want . You can take a shower and in the morning I'll give you guys something to wear . '' Sophie yawned , stretching her arms over her head .

'' I'm pretty sleepy from all that running . I'll text my dad and tell him I staying here for the night . '' Courtney agreed , getting underneath Sophie's covers and curling into a ball .

'' Me too , I'll just take a quick shower first . '' I informed her .

'' Cool , The towels and the rags are in the second cabinet on the left in the bathroom . '' she stated simply , cuddling next to Courtney . Courtney and Sophie have been best friends since they were born practically , When Sophie's grandmother passed she couldn't stand to be around with her family for some reason so she moved in with Courtney when they were 13 . She lived their with Courtney for about a whole year then was forced to move back in with her Mom and Dad . So they are really close and its so cool because they haven't been treating me like we they just met me this year , their treating me like they've known me my entire life , and its nice . I smiled at them and then walked into Sophie's bathroom .

I jumped in the shower , and started to wash my body and my hair . After about 20 minutes , I was belting out the words to 4 page letter by Aaliyah .

I'm sending him a 4 page letter ...

And I enclosed it with a kiss .YEAH YEAH

We I write him , he better ...Get it on time

Ima write you , A love letter tonight ! Better keep a watch cus the mail mans comin-

Just when I was about to hit the high note , I heard Sophie screamed . I winced at her high pitched voice then turned off the shower . I jumped out of the shower as fast as I could , almost busting my head of the floor , I grabbed my towel and wrapped it tightly around my naked body . Whoever is attacking my friends , I was about to fight them In nothing but a towel . I heard Courtney Scream this time and I panicked , and busted out of Sophie's bathroom ready to attack !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 54.2K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
729K 39.7K 55
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
454K 36.3K 30
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1M 89K 139
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.