The Bad Boy Cares ?

By foreignwulf

DO NOT READ! THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED More

The New girl
Evil StepMother
Gym With Mason
The abusive boyfriend
Alison's Possessed
The Beach Party
Please let me die
I slept with Mason
My old friend
My Nightmare about Mason
Crazy night pt1
Crazy Night pt.2
Crazy Night pt.4
Crazy Night pt.5
Our Slaves
Depending
Trust
Hell NO !
You are amazing
She loves scaring me
Black ops
The waterfall
I'm John Cena
What did I get myself into
Me ? Flirting with Dylan ?
Mommy's Locket
I'm holding on for him
Detention
I can't promise you anything
The Flashback (Bonus Chapter for the break)
Change Of Plans
Chicago
Sky & Michael
No unprotected sex
Erin
Poison and Wine
The best feeling in the world
The Virgin Diaries
The talk
Living Together
This couldn't be good
Fuck my life
Used
Sooner Or Later
Time (Mature)
New book

Crazy Night pt.3

988 21 1
By foreignwulf

After I threw up all over masons back , he kept running down the beach as fast as he could with me still on his back . The police were arresting drunken teenagers on the beach , and I was just praying mason and I made it to his car in time . Blake , Nick , Courtney , and Sophie were running close behind us .

'' I'll take riley and nick . '' Mason opened up his car door and threw me roughly in the backseat , and Nick jumped in the passenger seat .

'' I got everybody else , I guess . I'll Meet you down town . '' Blake said , gathering everybody else in his car , and pulling off down the road .

Mason took off behind Blake and I was very relieved that we got away from the cops . I closed my eyes tightly and ignored the pounding in my head .

'' Riley , I'm going to literally kill you ! You threw up all over my fucking back ! '' Mason growled , gripping the steeling wheel .

'' I'm so sorry mason , you were running really fast and I had been drinking a lot and all of sudden I got really sick and just puked all over your back . '' I confessed shamefully . Nick busted out laughing and clenching his stomach .

'' It's okay , princess . I used your clothes to wipe it off . '' Mason smirked cockily , before throwing me my clothes covered in vomit . I realized that I had nothing on but my bikini on and quickly turned to cover myself .

'' What is she supposed to wear now ? '' Nick asked , amused .

'' Yeah mason ! What the hell am I supposed to wear , you idiot ? '' I hissed , crossing my arms tightly over my chest .

'' When we get down town , I'll pick you up something to throw on now shut up before I leave you on the side of the ride in nothing but a bikini . '' He turned and flashed me a cheeky grin , because turning back and focusing on the road .

I gasped and stared at the back of mason's head , that idiot would really do something like that to me ? Yes of course he would ! I stayed quiet the rest of the 20 minutes and listened to mason and nick rudely talk about females in the most disrespectful way . We pulled up in front of a sex shop , downtown .

'' U-um , Mason ? '' I asked , confused .

He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at nick with an amused grin .

'' Yes , princess ? '' He question innocently .

'' W-why are we outside of a sex shop ? '' I cried , covering my face in embarrassment .

'' Calm down , riley . Me and Mason are going to go inside and pick something out for you to wear . '' Nick laughed , stepping out of the car .

'' WHAT ? NO ! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME ! '' I screamed , punching the back of masons seat .

'' Fine , princess . You can either let me and nick go into this store and pick you out some naughty clothes .'' Mason winked . '' Or you can walk all the way over to the shop across the street and get you something to wear in nothing but a bikini . '' Mason smirked .

'' Your doing this on purpose , you son of a bitch ! '' I wined , looking at mason with pleading eyes .

'' Welp , were going to find you something to wear . '' Mason smiled evilly before getting out of the car and walking into the sex shop with nick .

There doing this on purpose , there trying to embarrass me ! Well , Two can play this game , I'll show mason to NEVER NEVER mess with a girl from Chicago .

After waiting inside of the car for 10 minutes , freezing my ass off ! Mason and nick walked out of the store with a bag in their hands . They got in the car and they both turned to me looking amused .

'' Shit , your lips are blue . '' Nick chuckled , throwing me one bag . I wasted no time , looking instead the bag and pulling out a shirt that had two naked woman on it . My eyes widened at the disgusting shirt but I didn't want to give mason and nick that stratification of seeing my freak out . I forced a smile and threw the shirt on .

'' Thank you guys , this shirt is amazing ! I especially love the two pretty woman on the front , how creative . '' I muttered sarcastically.

'' Wait until you see the pants we got you . '' Mason pulled out the pants and Realized regular baggy jeans .

'' That's not bad at all . You two losers thought I would be ashamed of wearing baggy jeans ? HA ! '' I reached for the jeans but nick quickly slapped my hand away .

'' Oh ? Princess , you actually thought these were plain baggy jeans ? Oh No .. what kind of man would I be if I didn't embarrass the shit out of you . '' He turned the jeans around , revealing a cute little puppy dog with a penis in its hand saying '' YOU WANNA BONE ? '' My jaw completely dropped , and mason and nick broke out laughing .

'' NO ! NO ! AND NO ! THATS DISGUSTING ! '' I yelped in a high pitched voice , fighting the urge to throw up all over masons disgusting little face .

'' Sorry prom queen , you either wear this or nothing at all . '' He raised an eyebrow at me , and waved the pants in front of my face .

'' FINE ! Whatever , I'll wear the damn pants but I promise you mason ...I will make you pay . '' I mumbled before snatching the pants and slipping them on .

'' Good girl . '' Nick teased , patting my head as if he was patting a dog . I slapped his hand away and sat back in my seat before mason pulled off .

******

After our short ride , mason pulled up outside of the mall . I narrowed my eyes and felt like stabbing mason! If he knew we were going to a mall , why the hell did he make me wear these clothes ?

'' Surprise ! '' Mason laughter filled the car as I angrily jumped out his car and walked over to Courtney and Sophie who were waiting outside the mall for us , along with Blake and Nick .

'' Calm down , Will Ya ? I only brought you those clothes to get back at you for ruining my chances with those girls at the beach party . '' Mason said dryly , following behind me .

'' Just remember pay back is a BITCH . '' I growled , walking into the mall with Courtney and Sophie laughing non stop at my pants .

'' Ladies , were going to play tag . '' Nick announced .

'' Were going to play tag ... in the mall ? '' Sophie asked , rather confused .

'' We sure are . And if you get caught , you have to be our slaves for a week . '' Blake added , smirking at sophie .

'' So what he's saying is there are teams . Boys against the girls . You have to run through the mall while we chase you . If all of you can make it to the park lot after running through the whole mall , you win . We will be your slaves . But if we catch you guys , you will be our slaves . got it ? '' Mason explained , looking right at me .

'' That's not fair . You guys are like a fucking track stars . '' Courtney wined .

'' Do you accept our challenge , yes or no . If you do , say so and we'll give you girls a 20 second head start . '' Blake crossed his arms over his chest and gave us a cocky smile .

'' Deal ! '' I replied quickly .

'' Then you better run . '' Mason smirked , licking his lips .

'' RUN ! '' I yelled , bolting down the mall as fast as I could , with Courtney and Sophie right behind me .

LET THE GAMES BEGIN , ILL SHOW YOU NEVER TO MESS WITH ME MASON ....MARK MY WORDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 18.4K 55
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
438K 35.1K 28
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
725K 39.3K 54
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.8M 103K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...