The Bad Boy Cares ?

By foreignwulf

DO NOT READ! THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED More

The New girl
Evil StepMother
Gym With Mason
The abusive boyfriend
Alison's Possessed
The Beach Party
Please let me die
I slept with Mason
My old friend
My Nightmare about Mason
Crazy night pt1
Crazy Night pt.3
Crazy Night pt.4
Crazy Night pt.5
Our Slaves
Depending
Trust
Hell NO !
You are amazing
She loves scaring me
Black ops
The waterfall
I'm John Cena
What did I get myself into
Me ? Flirting with Dylan ?
Mommy's Locket
I'm holding on for him
Detention
I can't promise you anything
The Flashback (Bonus Chapter for the break)
Change Of Plans
Chicago
Sky & Michael
No unprotected sex
Erin
Poison and Wine
The best feeling in the world
The Virgin Diaries
The talk
Living Together
This couldn't be good
Fuck my life
Used
Sooner Or Later
Time (Mature)
New book

Crazy Night pt.2

1K 23 3
By foreignwulf

I sat on the warm sand , doing criss cross applesauce . The Foam/Beach party was currently taking place , but I didn't want to be apart of it . I don't want to drink , swim , or talk to anybody . So , I just sat there , looking at the crazy teens party .

" It's a party ... So why are you sitting there being a buzz kill ? " Mason sat down next to me , holding a beer can in his hand .

I shrugged , but didn't take my eyes off the breathtaking beach . " I told you , I didn't want to party . "

Mason stared at me for a couple of minutes like he was trying to read a book " I kind of guessed that . I'm starting to figure you out . "

" Oh yeah ? You don't know me at all . " I told him , matter of factly .

" I know that you probably don't like wearing the clothes you wear to school everyday ... You know , the crop tops ... Tight jeans ? That's not you at all , in fact I bet you would be fine wearing sweat pants and ban t-shirts . You feel like you have to prove that you can be sexy or get attention , but why ? Why do you feel that way ? " He looks at me with a hard to read express on his face .

I stared at him for a minute , and swallowed the lump in my throat . He's right , he's right about everything but my life is none of his business !

" You don't know shit ! " I hissed , throwing my hands up dramatically .

" Why do you do that ? Every time I try to help you , you get all angry ! " He snapped , looking at me intensely .

" Because I hate you , mason ! I hate that you try to figure me out , all the fucking time . We'll listen you fuck tart , I didn't ask for your help and I don't need your help ! Got it ? " I screamed , feeling my emotions running wild . I stomped away from mason , over to the drinks and chugged down some beer . I need to get rid of these feelings and let loose !

*********

**Mason POV**

I watched her stomp anyway from me , and I couldn't help but to feel soft . I'm Mason Anderson , THEE Mason Anderson ! Why am I letting some girl , turn me into a softie ? No , fuck that !

This isn't right ! I sleep with girls , then leave them , because that's how heartless I am . Every time , I wake up next to a female , I simply tell her that I just wanted her for one reason and one reason only , for sex . I shouldn't care about Riley's feelings , I don't care about her feelings .

I can have any girl I want , and I'm at a fucking party ! I'm about to get wasted and fuck whoever I want ! I don't give a shit about Riley , she's nothing to me !

**********

Riley's POV

" Hey , Riley ! I've got your swim suit . " Courtney nudged my arm , holding my favorite bikini .

" Thank you guys for coming , I'm not comfortable here at all . " I sighed , wrapping Courtney and Sophie in a tight embrace .

" Of course we came , the whole school is particularly here ! Even some slutty freshmen's . " Sophie smiled softly.

" I just want to have fun , ya know ? Day after day , my life is like an endless soap Opera and I'm sick of it . " I grabbed the swim suit out of Courtney's hand and while they guarded me , I slipped the blue bikini .

" That swim suit looks adorable on you . " Sophie squealed , acting extra girly .

" Sure , thanks . " I nodded , and walked back over to get another drink .

****

Dylan ran after me as fast as he could , but I kept dodging him with the ball in my hand . I was almost had a touch down when Dylan swept me off my feet and throw me over his shoulder .

" You cheated ! You elbowed crystal in the face and tripped nick ! " Dylan yelled , with amusement in his voice .

" Oh god no ! Here comes crystal right now ! " I squealed , turning to get from over Dylan's shoulder .

" You little bitch ! You elbowed me in the fucking face , I swear I'm going to kill you ! " Crystal screamed , stomping over to me .

" Good luck with that . " Dylan chuckled , letting me down .

" Look crystal ... " my sentence was cut short , when crystal slapped me across the face .

I heard the people around me gasp in excitement and surprise .

" You slut ! " I spat , my fist connecting with crystals face .

Hold on , your probably wondering what's happening . We'll , I drink almost 3 bottles of vodka , and chugged 5 cans of beer down !

" AH ! Get the hell off of me ! " crystal cried .

We both fell to the ground and I was pulling crystals hair while she was trying to claw at my face . She tugged at my hair , while I repeatedly slapped her . Just when I was about to punch her dead in the eye , someone snatched me off of her .

" You crazy bitch ! Don't you know that I can ruin your life ! " Crystal shouted , rolling around in the sand holding her nose in pain .

" Yeah we'll .... We'll .... Your boobs are lopsided ! " I shouted back , mentally face palming myself for that horrible comeback .

I heard laughter everywhere , as crystal got up and stomped away .

" Damn Riley , I didn't think you could fight . " Nick said patting my bare back .

" Oh my god ! You just fought crystal ! Do you know that she'll probably tell Alison and Alison will come after you . Unlike crystal , Alison is somewhat the scariest person I'll ever met . " Courtney added , coming up from behind me .

" Fuck her ! Fuck them ! " I slurred , stumbled a little .

" She's white girl wasted . " Sophie laughed , throwing her arm over my shoulder .

" Where's Mason ? " I asked , scratching my neck .

" I just saw him and 2 girls making out over there by the fire . " Blake said .

My blood started to boil and I stomped toward the direction of mason . I saw him making out heavily with 2 girls , literally at the same time .

" I ready to leave . " I growled angrily through gritted teeth .

One of the girls snapped their attention to me and rolled her eyes . " This is our time with mason , leave now ! " she snapped .

" I will tear your eyes from your socket , shut the hell up I wasn't talking to you anyway . " I spat .

" get off . " Mason said , pushing the girls off of him .

" But mason ... I thought we could go back to my place . " She winked .

" Your voice is annoying as fuck , just shut up . " Mason groaned , grabbing my hand and pulling me away from them.

" Really Mason ? 2 girls at a time ? How classy . " I smirked sarcastically .

" Yeah , thought I try a blonde and a red hair at the same time . " He winked , and shrugged .

Just when I was about to reply and the police pulled up , and Mason threw my small figure over his back before dashing down the beach . The teenagers started to stop partying and running to get away from the cops , and all I could do was hang their while Mason ran . He was upsetting my stomach as he ran and I threw up all over his back .

Uh oh ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 99.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.8M 109K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
668K 35.4K 51
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...