The Bad Boy Cares ?

By foreignwulf

DO NOT READ! THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED More

The New girl
Evil StepMother
Gym With Mason
The abusive boyfriend
Alison's Possessed
Please let me die
I slept with Mason
My old friend
My Nightmare about Mason
Crazy night pt1
Crazy Night pt.2
Crazy Night pt.3
Crazy Night pt.4
Crazy Night pt.5
Our Slaves
Depending
Trust
Hell NO !
You are amazing
She loves scaring me
Black ops
The waterfall
I'm John Cena
What did I get myself into
Me ? Flirting with Dylan ?
Mommy's Locket
I'm holding on for him
Detention
I can't promise you anything
The Flashback (Bonus Chapter for the break)
Change Of Plans
Chicago
Sky & Michael
No unprotected sex
Erin
Poison and Wine
The best feeling in the world
The Virgin Diaries
The talk
Living Together
This couldn't be good
Fuck my life
Used
Sooner Or Later
Time (Mature)
New book

The Beach Party

1.1K 26 4
By foreignwulf

I sat in the girls locker room , alone for the whole gym period . It's been a week since Alison called me 'A Fat Slut ' in front of the whole school . She's been doing her best this past week to make me wanna claw my own eyes out. Crystal and Alison teamed up on a mission to make my life a living hell . Alison told the whole entire school that I used to be fat and that I spelt all the guys in our science class , which is a lie . Because last time I checked , I'm a virgin . Crystal hit me in the face with a dodge ball in gym class about 15 times and claimed they were all accidents .

Right now I'm wearing an old oversized beetles teeshirt that I used to wear all the time when I was 200 pounds , loose jeans , ankle boots , and my hair is in a crazy ponytail . This week Teresa got bored and decided she would torment me , she didn't let me eat anything but apples ! I fell like I'm about to pass out , so that's why I decided to ditch gym class . It's a little over dramatic for me to be sitting in the dark locker room but I'm starved ! The cafeteria lunches are horrible , and Teresa's make me come straight home from school so I don't get to eat .

" What the hell are you doing sitting in the dark ? Riley you just keep getting weirder and weirder to me . " said a familiar soft voice .

It was Sophie Washington , my new girl buddy . Nolan introduced me to Sophie the day Alison and I stop talking to each other . Sophie's looks like an angle on the outside but if you upset her she can quickly turn into a devil ! She has long brown hair , and memorizing blue eyes .

" So I'm guessing you decided to skip gym class too ? " I laughed , turning on the light so I could see better .

" Yeah , all they're doing is running track today . " she replied , and sat down next to me .

" Oh . " I said simply , chewing on my bottom lip .

She pulled out a pop tart and began to unwrap it .

" Um soph , can I have that pop tart ? I'm starving right . " I basically pleaded with my eyes .

She smiled softly and handed it to me .

" How much you want for it ? Like 5 Dollars? " I asked , shoving the poor tart into my mouth and enjoying the goodness .

She laughed and folded her legs . " No it's fine . Clearly you need that more than I did . " she said gesturing to the poor poor pop tart I was currently killing . I smiled and continued eating the pop tart .

" Hey Riley , there's this like beach party tonight and I definitely think you should come with me . Even goody two shoes Nolan decided to go . "

I quickly shook my head 'no' . " Thanks for the offer but no thanks . Alison and crystal are probably going to be there and they'll see me and totally embarrass me like the mean girls do in the movies . " I groaned loudly .

" I'll got your back , Riley I swear . You can trust me . This party is going to be one of the best Parties ever ! I'm talking project X , virgin loosing , kind of party ! " She wined .

I rolled my eyes and laughed at how serious she was . " No , I'm sorry . I'm not the party type . " I stood up , dusting my off and fixing my messy hair .

" I'm not going to leave you alone until you agree to go . This party will be awesome and I don't want you to mess it ! I know I'll only knew you for a short period of time but I promise you that you can trust me . I will bug you all damn day until you say yes Riley ! Please ! Please ! "

" No . "

" Yes , please ! "

" Sophie no ! "

" Riley please ! "

" No . "

" Yes . "

" Fine okay ! I'll go with you to the damn party . " I exclaimed getting annoyed .

She smiled proudly and clapped her hands cheerfully . " Yay ! I can come over to your house around 9 and we can get ready and leave around 10 ! This is going to be the best ! " she cheered , clearly overwhelmed with happiness . Hopefully Teresa won't be home today so we can peacefully sneak out . I forced a fake smile at Sophie before she walked out .

What the fuck did I just get myself into ? Ugh !

** Later that day **

Sophie and I sent forever getting ready for the party . Sophie straighten her long brown hair and it flowed nicely down her back . She wore a blue skin tight dress with no straps that defined her curves , and blue and gold high heels to match . She looked stunning !

I let my curly hair down and for the first time I thought it looked beautiful . I wore a light grey converse shirt with a stunned leather jacket , high waisted denim shorts , and my favorite pink sandals just got a pop of color . Underneath my clothes , I had on a neon pink swim suit since it was a supposed beach party .

" You look so good Riley ! If I played for the other team , I'd definitely be getting your number tonight . " she winked and ran her fingers through my curls .

" Your crazy ! " I laughed as I slid my hands into my back pockets .

" Okay so I'll make sure we get back around 11 because I know that your dads on that important business trip thingy and your steps out . So let's hit that road , shall we ? " she smiled brightly and put her hand out of me to take it , a giggled and took her hand . We made our way to her car and headed to the party .

**36 minutes later**

" We're here ! " she yelled in excitement as she stepped out the car . I played with my hands nervously and gulped .

" Um , y-yeah . " I stuttered , I'm scared that Alison might see me .

We walked to the front door and let ourselves in . There were sweaty people kissing and dry humping everywhere ! The lights were dim and different colors flashed throughout the huge house ! The music was cool and fresh and it blasted loudly . Not one person was standing around , everybody was dancing somebody . Girls flashed guys , and guys cheered . This party was disgusting ! But it rocked !

" You want a drink or something sexy ? " one guy slurred . He was talking to Sophie and he clearly liked her .

" Sure . " Sophie said willingly , and followed the guy to get a drink .

I stood there alone and uncomfortable .

" Riley , right ? " a deep voice said , approaching me from the behind .

" Yup . " I said popping the p .

" I'm Dylan Coleman , I'm in your history class . " he yelled over the loud blasting music . I knew who he was , everybody knew who he was . He was the sexy guy that carried around a guitar and the second he sung, to you , you would get completely fall in love with him .

" Oh , hey Dylan . " I shifted awkwardly and played with my hands .

" You don't look like your having a good time ? You want to drink or something ? " he asked , looking kind of nervous .

" Okay . " I muttered simply . He was cute and I might of well have fun tonight .

" Cool , just follow me . " he grabbed my hand and leading me through the sweaty people . I blushed and looked down at my feet just like a always do when a cute boy touches me .

He got me a drink and I slowly pressed in to my lips gulping down the liquid . It burned my throat and My choke a little . He laughed and patted my back .

" I'm guessing you don't usually drink ? " he asked kindly .

" You guessed right , this stuff tastes horrible ! " I said pointing to my empty cup .

" Want another one ? "

" Sure . "

He got me another one and I drink it all in one gulp. Right before I knew it , I had drink 8 cups and Dylan and I were in the middle of the floor dancing wildly to the upbeat music . My jacket was off and my hair was crazy .

" Riley ? " Dylan asked , he stopped dancing and put his hands on my hips.

I didn't response , I just study his face . His curly brown hair was flat from being drenched in sweat . His doll green eyes , they didn't sparkle the way masons did . Wait , why I'm I even thinking about Mason .

" your drunk right now Riley so you probably won't remember me telling you this so here I go ... I really like you , your the prettiest girl i'll ever seen and everything you do is so flawless and effortless . " he whispered into my ear , making me blush .

" U-um Dylan , I really think - " before I could finish my sentence , I pushed him away from me and ran out back door . I vomited in the bushes and it was disgusting . I looked up and my jaw dropped . The beach was so beautiful ! I ran over to the beach and dropped down in the sand . I don't know why but I sniffed the sand and it smelled like sweaty teenagers just had sex on it .

" why are you sniffing the sand ? " somebody asked . I turned around and mason was standing there looking confused and amused . I shrugged and he sat down next to me .

" What are you doing here ? " I asked .

He rolled his eyes " It's a party dumb ass " .

" oh , I forgot . " I laughed , and ran my fingers through my messy hair .

" I saw you and that jerk Dylan getting pretty close in there . " He said angrily .

" Why do you care ? " I questioned . He looked so damn good right now . The wind blowing in his hair , and those sparking eyes that melt my souls every time .

" I don't . " he snapped causing me to stop drooling over him .

" Then leave me alone . I wanna just sit here and watch the beautiful ocean . Wait , his that a shark in the ocean ?! " I yelled and stood up jumping up and downing like a crazy person .

" It's not a shark , your just drunk and seeing things Riley , sit down . " he laughed and shook his head amused .

I busted out laughing for no reason and then I sat down next to him . He sent so damn good .

" It's so beautiful . " I said looking directly at the ocean .

" Isn't it ? " he never took his eyes off me to look at the ocean though . He just stared at me .

" Mason .... " I trailed off .

He quickly stopped staring and looking down at the ocean . " Um , what ? "

" Thank you . Thank you for being concerned . " I smiled softly and looked deep into his eyes . When he didn't response I started to play with my hands.

"Whatever it's fine , but stop that . " he smirked looking down at my hands .

" Huh ? " I frowned .

" You play with your hands when you get nervous . It's cute but it makes it obvious to tell that your nervous . "

My heart started beating and my face flashed bright red . " O-okay . "

" Your heart beat so loud when your around me , I hear it all the time . Every time I touch you , you face getting all red . " he stated bluntly .

I looked down and my face grew redder . " Y-your so observant. "

" Yeah , I guess you could say that . I know that you stutter every time I make you blush . And that you never wear your hair down . " he pointed to my messy hair and smirked . He really pays me all that attention .

" Because your really fucking sexy okay ? I can't help but to get nervous already you . You have that bad boy vibe and all though I claim I think it's lame , it's actually extremely hot . " I slurred , right after those words left my mouth I covered my mouth in shock . Why the hell did I just tell him that .

His eyes widened and he looked just as shocked . " You must be really wasted tonight , because you would never actually admit that . "

" U-u-um I-I ..... M-mason .... I-i-m .... Y-you ... Um ... Do you want to go swimming ? Let's go swimming ! " I quickly jumped to my feet feeling uncomfortable . I took off my shirt ,slid off my shorts , and took off my shoes .

Mason jaw dropped and his eyes roamed my body , he was drooling ! Oh my god ! I made Mason Anderson drool ! What ??!

I cleared my throat awkwardly . " Mason stop staring please , it's making me feel weird . "

He snapped out of it and jumped to his feet and started to take off his clothes . His abs were sweaty and they looked tasty . I wish I could just lick them all over . I licked my lips and realized that I was staring . My eyes meet his eyes and he was smirked .

" Riley , please stop staring its making me horny . " he said in a mocking tone .

My face went red and I ran into the water , and mason followed behind me . After a while of splashing each other and having an amazing time swimming , we ran back into the sand crushing down .

" You almost drowned me , twice ! " I yelled to mason . He laughed and flashed me a sinister smile .

" It want actually doing to do it , princess . " he chuckled .

" Mason your so crazy . " I giggled .

I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment . I sudden felt my body getting warm and I opened my eyes to see mason hovering over me .

" Mason ! " I yelped , turning to push him off of me but he didn't move .

" Tell me something and answer truthfully . " He looked serious and my mouth went super dry .

" Mason look .... "

" Where did this bruise come from . " his fingers slowly traced the bruise on my stomach and I felt the butterflies .

" I fell . " I said simply .

" I don't believe you . "

" I don't care what you believe get off of me . "

" Stop talking . " He whispered in my ear .

" Mason get off of me . " I wined .

" Beg me . " he bite his lip seductively . And my face went red .

" Mason please , please get off . " I giggled .

" Say it again . " he started tickling me and I started laughing uncontrollably .

" Mason ! Please . Stop . " I moaned clenching my stomach from laughing . He smirked when he heard me moan .

" I like when you moan , it's sexy . " He chuckled .

I blushed and started to play with my fingers .

" I said don't do that . " he crushed his lips into mine and I laid shocked then I did the unthinkable. I started to kiss him back , our lips moving in sync and everything was perfect .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 36.3K 30
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
512K 27.9K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.4M 215K 93
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
732K 40.1K 55
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...