Baby Clifford

By HaylieMClifford

Melody is a 100% daddy's girl when she's little. "Give me a big hug and kiss." She quickly wrapped her small... More

Surprise
Oh Michael
Baby Trouble Talk and Kicking
Due Day
Our Child
Meeting the Boys
Funeral
New Daddy
Sleep in the Crib
2 Years Later
The Park
Sick and Acting Child
Dinner
Nanny and Tour :'(
Miss Daddy
Jaycee's Kitty
Visiting Daddy
Pool
Photo Shoot
Interview
Concert
Nightmare
The Zoo
Beach Day
On Take Away Bus Again
Coming Home
Happy Birthday Melody
Clubbing
Night Terror
School Shopping
Pre-School
High School Reading
Storms
SleepOver
Park Date
Rough Day
Bullied
Morning Meetings
The Father
Character Ask
Character Answers
Reading
Tour Bus Panics
Copeland and Melody
London Adventure
Panics
Fan Comfort
New York Sickness
Hospital Stays
New Bedtime Song
Las Angeles
Play Date
House of Memories
Tree House
Time Filler
High School
Guy Friends
Terrors
Grown Up Melody
A Returning
Sercret Boxes
Practice
YouTube
YouTube Pt. 2
Little Bear
A Little Date
First Performance
Never Again
A Real Date
Prom
Walking
Parent-Teacher Conference
Make it Stop
Running
Upon Request
Breaking
Character Ask
Character Answers
Seeking In
In and Outside Worlds
My Baby Girl
Bands Play Day
Videos and Papers
Babysitting
Visiting
Gone
News and Vince confusions
Danny
Ryan
A New Side
Vince
Back Home
A Recovery Date
Happy 17th
A Mother's Introduction
Football & Musical
Dreams
Knowing
Discovery
Football Game
Talking
Mornings in the Wade Household
Merry Christmas
Peter Pan and Wendy Darling
Warming Up
Reminisce
A Fort
Music Talk
Not so Stary Night
Confession
Summer Musical
Phantom Performance
Meeting a Phantom
Ending
Naughty Boy
A Baby named Emmit
A Ginger Angel
Death
Question

Beauty and the Beast

256 11 69
By HaylieMClifford

*Skip 3 Months*

"Melody, Danny needs you on stage, he's looking for something and he says your the only one that will know where it is." Ryan told Melody during lunch. "You're kidding me. Couldn't he have gotten Mr. Jacobs?" Melody grumbled. "He said he would get in trouble, now will you come on!" Ryan exclaimed and dragged her to the hallway to the gym. "Okay, don't make me drag you anymore, or I'll pick you up and carry you." Ryan spoke seriously. She didn't move, so Ryan pulled her over his shoulder. "I don't know how Danny deals with you." Ryan sassed.

Ryan walked onto the stage and set her down and walked away. The lights came on and Danny was in the middle of the stage, holding a red rose. He was in a costume that was meant for the Beauty and the Beast for when Adam turns human again. "For every beast needs a beauty. I can't find any greater beauty than you Melody." Danny smiled cheekly. "Tale as old as time, even if we're both a little scared and neither of us prepared. Melody will take this rose and be my date to prom?" Danny asked sweetly, with a slight singing voice to him. "Yes!" She exclaimed and hugged him tightly in the middle of the stage. "Okay, you don't need me anymore. I got the video." Ryan said and walked off the stage. "What's wrong with him?" Danny asked. Melody shrugged, "Man period." She stated. "Now, I think we both to be a bit prepared, so um," Danny turned on the small DVD radio and it played Tale as Old as Time. "You're such an idiot some days." She laughed as he bowed at her.

Melody accepted his hand and started to slow dance with him. "Ow," he mumbled. "Sorry." She whispered and looked down at her feet. "Hey," Danny stopped dancing, "I've gotten stepped on plenty of times, nothing to worry about. I'll lead and help you." Danny gently explained and kissed her lips. "Too soft." Melody mentioned. "Oh, you naughty girl." Danny smirked and kissed her hard how Melody liked it. "Better?" Danny asked. "Perfect." Melody smiled. Danny pressed them close together. Melody laid her head on his shoulder as he slowly started to lead her.

"Can I ask you something. It's completely okay if you say no, I understand if you're not-" "What is it, Danny?" Melody asked, cutting him off from his rambling. "C-could we try to...um how do I put this?" He paused, thinking about it. "Could we," Danny leaned down to her ear. "Send naughty messages?" He finished in a whisper. "Like nudes?" Melody muttered. "Not completely. I don't think we're ready for that. Plus, if our parents found out, they would both kill me." Danny explained.

"My dad doesn't even know say you're here." Melody laughed. "Wh-" "I say I'm going to Ryan or Vince's or the library." She stated. "You sneaky girl," he chuckled, "but how do you feel about what I asked about?" He finished seriously. "Can you explain it to me more? Sorry I'm-" He kissed her hard. "Yes, and no you're not stupid. I hate it when you talk about yourself like that." He kissed her forehead.

"We can send pictures of ourselves in our underwear. That's all, no nudes. Then we start talking dirty to each other and basically pretending we're having sex over the phone. If you don't want to MJ, it's-" "It sounds very naughty bubby, I'll do it. Perfectly willingly. But I'm not ready for actual sex yet, bubby, that we can wait a little longer, right?" Melody gently pushed back some of hair on his forehead. "We can hold that off as long as you want. I want you to be one hundred percent willing without any question. There isn't any hurry, MJ." Danny soothed her. "Thank you," she whispered and kissed him. "Thank you so much, bubby." She whispered and ran her fingers through his neck hair. "There's no problem, Melody." He smiled.

"Will your dad find out about me when I pick you up for prom?" Danny asked. "Yeah, I mean, we can't keep it hidden forever." Melody answered. "Do you think he'll remember me?" He asked. "I doubt he'll remember you at first, but then we'll talk about you and he'll remember." Melody explained. "I was surprised you're mum remembered me and my dad." Melody added.

"Yeah...I mean they didn't do much together other than drop us off at each other's houses. Other than that one time when we were in kindergarten, when both her and I stayed at your house and in the morning they-." He cut himself off and they both gave each other a wide eyed look. They let go of each other and Melody started gagging over the trashcan on the stage. "No! That did not happen! My dad was a virgin after my mother! No!" Melody exclaimed at Danny as he covered his eyes. "That explains the noise." He said. "What? What noise?" Melody questioned. "I couldn't sleep and went to get one of parents for a glass if milk like an innocent child and there-" He shuddered and covered his ears at the memory, his eyes clenched tight shut. "There was what!" Melody questioned loudly. "There was a squeaking coming from the bedroom!" Melody threw up a small bit. "Shut up before I kill you." She sassed. "I'm sorry!" Danny exclaimed.

They eventually calmed down to look at each other. "We're never discussing this again. I don't think I can even go in my dad's bedroom again or even look at my dad the same again." Melody whined and hid her face in his chest.

*That Night*

*Is everyone okay?*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 723 49
Title: 火葬場的沙雕炮灰攻[穿書] Author︰夏從靈 Status: Completed Description: Qi Yan entered a book about chasing wife in the crematorium and became the cannon fodd...
495K 15.5K 19
Hi, my name is Bella, and I'm just the ordinary teenage girl. Um, WRONG! I'm a mermaid. Yeah, you read it right. A mermaid. I live off the coast of H...
19.8K 240 10
منحرفه