The Story of Legends and Quest

By yaoi_pocky_game

A league is a special place that help people and go on Quests. An alliance is a group of people who work toge... More

Chapter One - Learning The Ways Of Blade
Chapter Two - The First Mission
Chapter Three - Horses are Needed for a Journey.
Chapter Four - The Douche Knight.
Chapter Five - Prince Sonia
Chapter Six - The Big Bad Scary Monster.
Chapter Seven - Dreams.
Chapter Eight - "Perverts"
Chapter Nine -The Strange Encounter
Chapter Ten - Chase's Story
Chapter Eleven - He's Here
Chapter Twelve - The Battle
Chapter Thirteen - A Party
Chapter Fourteen - Deadly Mermaids
Chapter Fifteen - The Mindless Slaves
Chapter Sixteen - The Bullies
Chapter Seventeen - The Girls Bathroom
Chapter Eighteen - Starting Over?
Chapter Nineteen - Who even?
Chapter Twenty - Nonsense?
Chapter Twanny wan - 'Little Sisters'
Chapter Twenty Two - A Little Bit Of a Long Week.
Chapter Twenty Three - The Good Days.
Chapter Twenty Four - Evil Rich Lady... Maybe?
Chapter Twenty Five - Missing Kids Aren't really missing?
Chapter Twenty Six - OP Chester?
Chapter Twenty Seven - Illnesses Kill More You Think.
Chapter Twenty Eight - Kinda Like A Family?
Chapter Twenty Nine - Panic Attack
Chapter Thirty - Special Delivery
Chapter Thirty One - Brothers
Chapter Thirty Two - Letters
Chapter Thirty Three - Yo-You c-can't b-be...
Chapter Thirty Four - Going to The Ball.
Chapter Thirty Five - The Town Made of Rainbows...
Chapter Thirty Six - Our Secret
Chapter Thirty Seven - Conversations
Chapter Thirty Eight - Punishment
Chapter Thirty Nine - We failed again.
Chapter Forty - Healing Lessons?
Chapter Forty One - Selfish.
Chapter Forty Two - Only three could hear...
Chapter Forty Three - Chase.
Chapter Forty Four - Three Hostages
Chapter Forty Five - Hooded Creep.
Chapter Forty Six - GO BACK TO YOUR RUINED KINGDOM!
Chapter Forty Seven - "Fight"
Chapter Forty Eight - Nurse Lily is on the case!
Chapter Forty Nine - Maui's beloved Iki.
Chapter Fifty One - A Rude Alja.
Chapter Fifty Two - The Murders Location
Chapter Fifty Three - Kat! You lil' Cheater!
Chapter Fifty Four - L.O.V.E
Chapter Fifty Five - Fish eyes.
Chapter Fifty Six - Backup.
Chapter Fifty Seven - Training
Chapter Fifty Eight - I'm sorry.
Chapter Fifty Nine - Alja's back up...?
Chapter Sixty - The Story of Quest and Legends

Chapter Fifty - I'm A Warrior! I'm a Loyal Warrior!

40 6 10
By yaoi_pocky_game

Maui's expression turned into a very sinister one. She bit her teeth. "Who is attacking us?"

Kat was still breathing heavily. She finally let out a "T-The Spears...! People in the f-front are keeping them out! B-but they could break in any minute! We need You and Koji, NOW!"

Koji jumped up, strapping his claws on with Lighting speed.

Maui got up slowly, slowly grabbing her scythe, and slowly making her way out her office.

Kat was already running to help her alliance, when she made it. Well.

Spear already broke into the building.

"KAT OVER HERE!" Alex screamed, dodging an arrow in the process.

Kat raised her wand, thought of a spell very quickly, then casted it.

The ground under three different foes rose, causing them to fall down. Three different boys from The Black Knights started to beat them.

Lily was shooting arrows at the ones who were close. In attempt to slow them down.

Sonia and Chase were healing the wounded of course. Except, Sonia looked scared.

Chester was looking around. Not even fighting.

"Chester! What are you doing!" Alja yelled at him, looking around frantically for his sword he lost in the crowd.

"Where's the leader?"

Luna was right by Cheater, punching some Mage chick over and over again. "DOESN'T MATTER! HELP US."

Koji sliced through the armor of a healer, who backed up In fear.

"Run." Koji said, glaring down at him. Yet, he didn't move.

Koji raised he claw, ready to slice him. So he'd die, but instead an archer saved him. Shooting Koji in the arrow.

Koji smirked. "Right when I healed."

Chase ran up to Koji. Uses his magic to heal the wound he just got.

Alja and Luna were paired up in a team fight. They were taking down fighters every minute.

Sonia and Chase did the best job at healing, letting our people keep fighting.

Alex was with Chester, protecting Maui's office.

"This is easy." Chester yawned.

"Shut up! You'll jinx us!" Alex snapped back.

Kat was using earth magic, throwing big pieces of Rock at the enemies.

Maui was cutting down anyone who got near her. She was sitting on top of a ledge in the wall.

"We can do this! They're almost out of fighters!" Kat cheered, happy that Blade had another victory.

"RETREAT!" Someone screamed, running out of blade. Fearing for their life.

Behind him, everyone was running. Screaming and yelling. Even some were crying.

"We DID it!" Sonia yelled, happily. Giving Chase a high five. Chase smiled and laughed softly.

"No. We lost."

Everyone looked at Chester, who was holding onto his sword. Still ready to fight.

"What?"

Then suddenly there was a big crash, everyone looked towards Maui's office.

A strange blonde haired boy, held a knife to Maui's throat. A needle filled with a glowing purple liquid in the other hand.

"No one move, or Maui will die." He said, his voice deep and manly.

"As I asked before. Where's the leader. There he is." Chester growled, rolling his eyes.

Everyone paused.

"You're a idiot, Lois. Destiny the head of the spider, but the body is still there. I'm useless as a hostage."

"Really? Well."

More men appeared behind him, some running up to us and making sure we didn't move.

"I'll take more then one hostage." He smiled. Laughing.

His eyes scanned the room. "Her." He said, pointing to a girl from Thunders. She had pink hair, and looked mean.

"MEDUSA! HEY PUT MEDUSA DOWN!" Another girl screamed, only to get kicked by another enemy.

"Him."

Zero was picked up, his hands being tied. Luna growled. "Put him down!" she screeched. Her blood boiling from the anger.

"Oh... And um... Her..."

He pointed to Kat.

Two men grabbed her, pushing her towards where Lois was. Binding her arms and feet and pushing her to the ground. Along with Medusa and Zero.

"NO!" Chase screamed, his hands shaking.

Alex eyes widen, her eyes glowed with rage and hatred. She didn't say anything. But you could tell she was ready to kill.

"Now, Maui. Do you know what I want?" Lois smiled, getting close to her face.

"My league?"

"Yes, of course..."

"Why? You have a much bigger one." Maui was staying calm.

Lois licked her cheek slowly. Smiling like a pervert. "Because..."

He looked back at the crowd of Blade members. Either extremely angry or extremely scared.

Koji looked at Sonia. Sonia looked at Koji. They bother look at Lily.

She was scared.

"From now on, Blade! You'll be a Maid or Butler! No matter what the request is, or who it's from. You do it. And if you disobey...."

A man picked up Kat, forcing her onto the wall. She yelped, tears streaming down her face now.

"Not only will I have my men torture you. But I'll have them rape you, even if you're a boy."

"NOOO!!" Someone screamed, not knowing who since the crowd was so large.

"Maybe I should show you an example?~" Lois laughed like a madman. Glaring at the man holding Kat.

Kat eyes widen in fear. "...no..!"

"Put her down..."

Luna knew who that was, she slightly glanced at Alex who was staring at the floor.

"PUT HER DOWN!!" She suddenly screamed, jumping up.

Luna smiled, jumping up along with her. Kicking the man who was guarding her and then Alex's guard.

Suddenly everyone was fighting back, as Alex ran up to Kat. Kicking the man on her. Punching him in the face. "YOU FUCKER YOU FUCKEE YOU FUCKER!!"

Grabbing his sword, she stabbed the other two guards. Not killing them, but making them bleed.

Maui smiled.

Lois gulped. "Shit..."

Lois took his knife, about to cut Maui's throat. But Alex kicked him. Taking the knife out of his hand.

He fell to the ground.

Alex jumped on top of him.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She screamed

She stabbed him in the stomach.

"YOU CRUEL PERSON."

She stabbed him in the stomach.

"ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

She stabbed him in the stomach.

He coughed up blood.

Alex finally stopped, he stopped breathing. He was dead.

"A-Alex..." Kat cried, running up to her and hugging her.

Alex hugged her back. "It's okay.. I-it's okay-- ...! Huh..?! A-AHHH!!"

Kat focused her vision at her leg, Lois was holding his stomach. He inserted a needle in Alex's leg, pushing in that Strange purple liquid.

"I-I'm a chemist... Even if I die..." He started laughing. "You'll die too!"

Maui used her scythe and cut open his stomach. Blood getting everywhere.

All the other men, who were alive, retreated. No one seemed to care.

"A-Alex?"

She coughed up blood.

Sonia eyes widen. "C-Chase! Heal her! Get the poison out!!" He screamed.

Chase bit his lip, looking down. He started crying. "Healing m-magic doesn't G-get... r-rid of poison..."

Chester didn't say anything.

Alja, ran up to Alex. Grabbing her by the shoulders. "N-no..! You'll be okay. Y-you just..."

Alex looked up at Alja, his eyes tearing up. She smiled. "I'm gonna die... Aren't I?"

"N-no..! NO! YOU ARENT!"

Koji looked away, he couldn't bare to watch.

Alex held her stomach. She yelled In agony.

"M-Maui... DO SOMETHING! SAVE HER!"

Maui looked down. "We can't. She's as good as gone."

Luna eyes widen, she want crying. But all she could do was stare.

Alex looked down, her eyes dull. She got out of Alja's grip and looked at the wall.

"Luna..."

Luna looked at Alex. Her face filled with despair.

"You were the first members of the Angels. I felt bad for you. I always thought. 'If I didn't find her then, but sooner. Maybe her wings wouldn't be damaged and she could fly like she's loves to!' So I did research. I thought maybe I could fix your wing..."

Luna could feel tears. "Y-you...?"

"I found a spell. But it can't be done. You see, I'd have to give my existence to heal it."

Alex smiled brightly, like an actual angel.

"I'll d-die anyway! So I'll fix your wing!" She looked down, looking rather sad.

She closed her eyes and started praying. Luna shook her head.

"No, Alex... No no no. DON'T!!!"

Kat fell to the ground.

Alja started sobbing. Harder and harder. "ALEX STOP! PLEASE! I NEED YOU! IVE FOUND SOMEONE I CARE ABOUT!! I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE!"

Suddenly, Luna felt her wing start to move. Then suddenly it stopped.

Alex's feet started fading.

"You won't have a body to bury" she said, then coughed. Coughed up more blood.

Alja fell to his knees. "Alex STOP! DONT GO!"

"So bury my favorite necklace, it's in my room."

"A-Alex..." Luna whispered, her voice shaking from the despair.

Alex looked at her hands, which were almost fading. She smiled.

"I'm a warrior. A loyal warrior."

Her knees disappeared.

"I named my alliance the Angels. Because I wanted us to be like a guardian angels."

Alja screamed. "PLEASE ALEX!"

"I'll be Blades guardian angel! So I'll watch out for all of you!!" She smiled her eyes sparkling.

Her ears were gone.

She stuck out her hand. Like she wanted someone to take it.

"My name is Alex bubbles! I'm a warrior! I'm the leader of the alliance Angels! I'm also half bunny! My first every friend was Luna!"

Luna eyes widen even more.

"But I've made more friends! Like lily! And chase! Koji, Sonia! And of course Kat

Her legs were gone.

"ALEX!!" Kat yelled.

"...The new leader of Angels is Alja! I decided."

Alja was shaking. He grabbed Alex's hand and pulled her close.

"Alja... Is the man I love..."

Finally she was almost gone.

"Good bye everyone! Remember me! I'm your guardian angel!" She giggled

Then next thing we knew. She completely disappeared.

Alja was shaking. "A-AL-ALEX....! NOOO!"

Kat was shaking, crying hard.

And Luna felt a tear fall down her cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 4 22
A teenage girl named Luna found herself on unknown place and had no trace of her memory. Until a group of people decide to help her. With that, they...
1.1K 406 50
Tobi and Valor are two sisters living with their mother, Kristal in a future world called Ultimata. Ultimata is a world where hidden magic resides am...
2.9K 235 20
Okay, I'm not gonna drive my potential fans away with a boring Bio. And with that being said, let's get into this Sexy-Ass Intro... In a World... (Ye...
231 22 18
This is the Second Book after Wilting Violets We have new names, roles, and rules. Pieces of an old puzzle but not a board to fit them on, and we are...