Motionless In White Imagines...

By BandAddict77

A book of Motionless in White Imagines. Features smut and fluff. Warnings are presented before each imagine... More

Introduction
Your First Date (MIW Preferences)
A Moonlit Kiss (Chris Motionless)
One Romantic Night (Ricky Horror)
Fireworks (Devin Sola)
Permanently Yours (Josh Balz)
APMAs (Ryan Sitkowski)
Finally (Vinny Mauro)
His Favorite Place To Kiss You (MIW Preferences)
Couple Tattoos (MIW Preferences)
Intimacy (Chris Motionless)
Black Lingerie (Ricky Horror)
Destroy Me (Devin Sola)
Damp Bodies (Josh Balz)
Jealousy (Ryan Sitkowski)
Feel Better (Vinny Mauro)
How You Sleep Together (MIW Preferences)
MIW Music Video You Get Featured In (MIW Preferences)
Midnight Comfort (Chris Motionless)
Purple Gift Bag (Ricky Horror)
Cold (Devin Sola)
A Gift of Oddity (Josh Balz)
Worry (Ryan Sitkowski)
Games (Ricky Horror Request)
Midnight (Devin Sola Request)
Backstage (Chris Motionless Request)
Feelings (Ricky Horror Request)
Possessiveness (Devin Sola Request)
Make It Up To You (Ricky Horror Request)
Knight In Shining Armor (Josh Balz Request)
Bored (Ryan Sitkowski Request)
Demonic (Devin Sola Request)
Hide & Seek (Ricky Horror Request)
The Back Lounge (Devin Sola Request)
What You Do On A Rainy Day (MIW Preferences)
Making Out (MIW Preferences)
His Thirst for Blood (Chris Motionless Request)
Joy (Chris Motionless Request)
Mutual Feelings (Devin Sola Request)
Ghost Balls (Devin Sola)
An Intimate Duet (Chris Motionless Request)
Wondering (Chris Motionless Request)
Blood Red (Devin Sola Request)
I Couldn't Possibly (Ricky Horror Request)
Impulses (Chris Motionless Request)
Movie Marathon (Vinny Mauro Request)
Blissful (Ricky Horror Request)
Home (Ryan Sitkowski Request)
Where He Proposes To You (MIW Preferences)
Halloween Costumes (MIW Preferences)
Birthday Gifts (MIW Preferences)
Contact Names (MIW Preferences)
Where You Both Met (MIW Preferences)
Outfits (MIW Preferences)
Lustful (Foursome Request)
Underlying Affection (Ricky Horror Request)
Full Moon (Ryan and Chris Request)
Skateboard Date (Devin Sola Request)
Tricks (Ryan Sitkowski Request)
Not as Beautiful (Chris Motionless Request)
Not Done With You (Ricky Horror Request)
Big Brother (Ricky Horror Request)
Admiration (Ricky Horror Request)
Mr. Motionless' Tattoo Appointment (Chris Motionless Request)
The Truth (Ryan Sitkowski Request)
The Storm (Vinny Mauro Request)
Dragged Into Pleasure (Chris Motionless Request)
Euphoric Dream (Devin & Chris Request)
Your Place or Mine? (Ryan Sitkowski Request)
Masquerade Shopping (Devin Sola Request)
Fantasies (Devin & Ricky Request)
Disapproval (Ricky Horror Request)
New Little Buddy (Chris Motionless Request)
Back Home (Josh Balz Request)
Little White Lie (Ryan Sitkowski Request)
Little White Lie Pt. 2 (Ryan Sitkowski)
WrestleMania 32 (Ricky Horror Request)
WrestleMania 32 {Part 2} (Ricky Horror Request)
Last Words Before Tour (MIW Preferences)
Your Song (MIW Preferences)
Author's Note (The Most Important One Yet)

Tattoo You (Angelo Parente Request)

1.7K 29 6
By BandAddict77

Tattoo You

An Angelo Parente Imagine

Word Count: 847

Warnings: fluff

~Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr~

You were sitting down at a table in your local library. You were studying for some exams that you had coming up soon. You were just about to leave when your boyfriend Angelo approached you. You were surprised to see him, since he hadn't called or texted you beforehand. He greeted you with coffee and a smile.

"Hey Cami." He said.

"Hi Ange! What are you doing here?" You ask.

"I finished a tattoo appointment early, so I thought I'd come and see you." Angelo says, smiling at you.

He hands you your coffee and you take a sip.

"I'm glad you came, I'm a little stressed out with my exams. Having you around always makes me feel better." You say.

"I'm glad, too. I'm sorry exams are stressing you out." Angelo replies.

"It's ok." You say.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to get tattooed today?" Angelo asks you. "I know you've had a tattoo idea for a while now. I don't have any more appointments scheduled today, so I have plenty of time to tattoo you."

"Yeah, that would be great!" You say, accepting Angelo's offer.

"Great! Whenever you're ready we can go back to my tattoo shop and get started." Angelo says, smiling at you.

"Sounds good." You say, smiling back at Angelo.

A few minutes later the two of you departed the library, walking to Angelo's tattoo shop. You both held hands as you walked on the pavement. After a short walk you arrived at the tattoo shop. Angelo opened the door for you, like a gentleman. You thanked him and walked inside of the shop.

You look around the familiar room; you went to Angelo's tattoo shop often to visit him while he worked. There were picture frames of artwork and tattoo designs on the walls, along with other unique wall decor. Angelo lead you into one of his private tattooing rooms. There you sat down on a fancy leather chair. You watched Angelo as he got his tools ready and put his gloves on.

"Just to make sure, this is the tattoo design that you want?" Angelo asks you, holding up a sheet of paper with a design printed on it.

You nod your head and smile, excitement welling up inside of you. It had been a long time since you got tattooed, especially by Angelo. You waited patiently as your boyfriend continued his preparation. Soon he was ready to begin. You sat up, as he was going to be tattooing your outer arm. Angelo softly brushed aside your blue and purple hair.

The tattoo design you chose was transferred onto your skin, then you heard the buzzing of the tattoo gun. Moments later you felt the needle being pressed to your skin. It didn't hurt much, since it was not on a really sensitive part of your body. The tattoo took a while, since it was a decent size. You sat for a few hours, Angelo's complete focus on you and your tattoo.

The two of you stayed silent for most of the time, simply enjoying each other's company. Every once in a while Angelo would pause and smile at you. Whenever you wanted to take a break, you and Angelo would make out for a few minutes. After a few hours Angelo was finished with your tattoo. You hadn't looked at the tattoo for a while, so you were excited to see what the final piece looked like.

Once Angelo was all finished with your tattoo, you got up and walked over to a full length mirror. A smile lit up your face as your eyes scanned the fresh tattoo. You looked at the amazing shading and beautiful details; it turned out perfect!

"Angelo, it's beautiful...it's perfect! I love it, thank you so much!" You exclaim, grabbing Angelo's hand and interlocking your fingers with his.

Angelo smiles at you, squeezing your hand, then he kisses your cheek. You start blushing, then turn your gaze back to your tattoo. You both looked at it for a little while, the you turned to Angelo. You smiled at him, then he spoke.

"You're so beautiful." Angelo tells you.

"You're so handsome." You reply, blushing.

"You're amazing." Angelo says.

Before you could reply again, Angelo hushed you with a kiss. You shut your eyes and smiled into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around Angelo's neck as his hands gripped your waist. He pulled you closer to him, your warm bodies touching. You smile into the kiss, touching the ends of Angelo's hair with your fingertips. You two kissed for a little while before pulling away from each other.

"Ready to go home now?" Angelo asks you.

"Yeah, are you?" You reply.

"Yeah."

Angelo closed up his shop, then drove you both back to his house. There, you guys watched movies and cuddled together. You fell asleep in Angelo's tattooed arms as you both cuddled on his couch. Minutes after you fell asleep, Angelo kissed the top of your head. He then fell asleep with you soon after, holding you close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 998 15
Motionless in white fan fic. Ricky 'Horror' Olson x Chris 'Motionless' Ceruli. Devin 'Ghost' Sola x Josh Balz. Angelo Parente and Nikki Phantom. Ryan...
4.7K 61 18
I think I'm done writing this I am so sorry for writing this ngl Fluff/smut
185 11 8
In the pulsating world of music festivals and band tours, 27-year-old Malena finds herself immersed in the chaotic yet exhilarating realm of merchand...
55.4K 1.9K 34
"I remember!" I exclaimed before he could get too far away. "What?" he asked as he turned around to face me again. "I remember," I said, breathing...