"Takashi's Type" Host ~ Takas...

By CeilTheCat

*edit* No more updates. Please enjoy what I was able to write. ~A Takashi/Mori x Reader~ You are Hit... More

Just a Misunderstanding
He Tries
A Day of Questions
Nope
How Odd...
The Vase Breaker and Too Much Excitement
The First Day Reflection
Picture Perfect Secret
The Understanding
A Wounded Soldier
A Little Mouse
Sleeping-In Surprise
An Inch Closer
Beach Day Savior
What?
Privacy
Patience
A Thank-You From CeilTheCat!
The Feeling
Getting Comfortable
Date Number One: A Piece of Cake?
The Rambling
Trouble Twins
Falling
~Optional Note From CeilTheCat~
Close The Door
Inquire
Why?
Pillows
Knowledge
Silent Pain
Safety
Soft Fight
Nightmare Follows Daydream
From Dark to Bright
Cloudy Skies and Waterfall-Eyes
Promise?
The First Ring -- A Second Promise
Flash
Unfamiliar
The Arrival Back 'Home'
Author's note.

Optional Author's Note

1.9K 38 20
By CeilTheCat

It seems at the moment that I have dug myself a grave.
Recently I've been plagued by a lot of anxiety and it's so great because where I was going to go from the last chapter... Well, thinking of Hitoshi's situation puts me in a very anxious or panic attack-ish mood (No not like I would have an actual panic attack. I just get the awful feeling in my stomach.) so I haven't been able to continue writing because it's really hard to write about something that makes you want to cry.

Do not fear, because I don't see there being an instance where I completely stop writing for this story. It just might take a long while, and I forgive you if you become disinterested with the story or simply annoyed by my lack of updating.

I hope you find other stories/past times to enjoy ^-^

(Don't be worried about my anxiety. I don't know why any of you would but it should get better. I may see a doctor about it -Which scares the life out of me- and perhaps when -if- they tell me my anxiety is just hormones or shyness that will pass I will become more stable.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 918 58
Maya Brown, an ERNP, Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner, has her hands full at all times as she runs her ER. From night shifts to the occasional long...
146K 4K 24
Your a ice skating prodigy, but no one really knows about you cause you live in a small not well known city in Russia. Out of the blue one day you ge...
229K 7.9K 24
"The title of Best Knight will be mine and I will do anything and everything to take it back." -Link "You don't deserve that title. Not after eve...
288 51 5
﹒ ◠ ✩ you and i were born to die..... " : IN WHICH Steve makes a terrible bet by trusting Freddy and accidently lets Quentin get taken, trapped...