Nope

Nope.

   "Now I know that you're probably against the idea but--"

   "Probably? That lady is just going to --"

   "I know Hitoshi, but apparently it takes more than time to fix you!" Michael yelled. He had never yelled at you before.

   Fix?

   You two sat in silence for the rest of the ride.

--

   They walked back out of her office. The doctor smiled. You could tell it was forced. Michael put his hand on your shoulder. "It's going to be alright Hitoshi, just answer her questions O.K.?"

   You brushed his arm off before walking stiffly into her office.

   "Now please have a seat, Y/l/n. You best get comfortable, your father has made many appointments for you in the future." She purred. She enjoyed this.

   Nope.

   You stood where you were.

   She sighed and sat in her fancy chair before before picking up a pad and pen.

   She wrote down a couple things. She didn't even have to ask any questions to judge you.

   She looked back up at you coldly. "Are you on any medications?"

   She planned to drug you. You answered anyways, telling her your pain killers.

   He yelled at you.

   After that she asked you about your social life. "Do you have many friends, Y/l/n?"

   You thought about the Host Club. "I may have a few, but I have not had many opportunities to get social." You answered coldly.

   He was mad at you.

   She hummed and wrote down more notes.

   You made him upset.

   She looked back up at you with a slightly disgusted face.

   He was angry. You weren't good enough, you screwed up already.

   "Y/l/n, can you hear me?" She sighed.

   Your voice hitched. "I'm fine," You said trying to regain your composure.

   Daddy said you can't let anyone know. Daddy said you can't cry. Daddy says you can't let anyone know.

   "How often do you think of your mother?" She questioned a little more cautiously.

    Daddy says Mommy was going to be late coming home. "Mommy got hurt out in the yard. You know how clumsy she is," Daddy whispered. "I suppose that's how you got all of those, you clumsy little brat. It must be from her side." he added harshly.

   He slapped you with a disgusted look on his face.

   "Don't cry for that ?????!" He growled as he slapped you again.

   It stung.

   "Y/l/n?" The doctor questioned harshly.

   "This is for your own good son!" He screamed as he hit you in the face.

   Daddy screamed many words you didn't know as he grasped your face tightly.

   It hurt.

   He backed away after a moment and wore a slightly worried expression upon his aged face.

   "How clumsy you are, to have slipped on the floor. You hit your face right on the chair. Your cheeks sting because of the tile, boy." He said in a more gentle tone.

   You tasted something salty on the corners of your mouth.

--

   "Hitoshi? Hitoshi!" Michael called from the waiting area. You closed the doors behind you. You continued to walk stiffly towards your house.

   Nope.

--

   You were half laying on the couch, swinging your leg side to side when Michael walked in worriedly.

   "Oh, you're here Hitoshi!" Michael said with a relieved smile. You didn't respond.

   "Hitoshi, You have to understand that I'm trying to help you."

   "I know that you are trying to help." You croaked. Your throat hurt.

   He sat down next to you.

   "I'm trying my best. Hitoshi, I need you to try as well. I know what happened was bad, I know that the state you were in when Agent Noritaka and his team found you in was fragile. I'm not like Rin, and I know you know it too." He spoke in a soft tone, and put his hand on your knee before getting back up.

   "You best get some sleep, you can decide if you wish to go to school tomorrow or not. I understand if you need some time, I'm sure I can send them a note if you need me to." His voice trailed off as he left the room.

   ...

   You walked upstairs and entered your room. You stripped down and unwrapped your bandages.

   You winced at the sting it produced.

   You carefully put on your sleepwear and laid down on your bed.

   Maybe you would have a nice dream for once. Maybe you wouldn't wake up in a cold sweat, swearing the pain above your breast was going to tear you apart...

   You smirked to yourself.

   Nope.