Patience

He looked down at you and thought for a moment before speaking/

   "I need to talk to you sometime." He mumbled before patting you on the head and walking off.

   You let out the breath you had been holding and continued to walk to your next destination.

   Confrontation avoided.

   He had actually wanted to talk to you then about it, but you just looked so nervous...

   He was willing to wait.

--

   Mori walked back into the room to find Honey sitting on your lap as you two talked with the Guests.

   He stood where he was and tried watch how you interacted with his Mitsukuni.

   Honey moved over to roll in one of the girl's laps, so he handed you Usa-chan.

   You held Usa-chan close as you laughed at Honey's interaction.

   Mori soon walked over to join you all.

   When you saw him your cheeks blushed faintly, but you gave him a small smile.

   The girls stared at you intently as Mori sat down next to you.

   It seems like these girls never get enough of anything...

--

   You were about to leave, but as you were picking up your bag you felt someone put a hand on your shoulder.

   You can't avoid this confrontation.

   You had been dreading this moment...

   You stiffened and turned to face Mori. You tried to act like you weren't nervous.

   "Hitoshi, about what happened at the Beach House..." Mori started.

   You swiftly shook your head. You couldn't act brave for more than a couple seconds before you broke.

   Nope.

   "L-Look nothing has to happen between us -- I mean, if you want to-- I--" You stuttered before he stepped closer.

   His closeness made you squeak.

   "Hitoshi... You don't have to be so nervous."

   "It's just -- You probably wouldn't want to be with me, a-and if hypothetically we did start dating -- Not saying we should or a-anything -- It might mess w-with the guests a-and --" You were cut off by a hug.

   "It's alright. I won't push anything onto you, just calm down." He said before walking off.

   You felt a twinge in your heart, but you swiftly gathered your things and headed out.

   You had never gone out with anyone before anyways. You would just mess it up, he wouldn't like you. It would all end in rejection, which you planned on avoiding at all costs.

   But...

   'You don't have to push me away...'

--

   You went straight to your room once you got home. You sat down at your desk.

   You were thinking... And thinking...

   Why do I feel this way?

   You thought back to when Mori kissed you...

   How come whenever I'm near him I get so nervous?

   'You don't have to push me away'

   ... Should you tell him how you feel?

--

   Mori was willing to wait.

   He did want to go out with you, you look after Honey and Honey himself likes you.

   He doesn't know what else drew him towards you but...

   He will do whatever it takes to get close to you.

   He planned to wait until you were more comfortable around him again...

   He just has to be patient.