The Vase Breaker and Too Much Excitement

"...How many thousand yen is that?" Haruhi mumbled while resting over the vase's podium.

   You felt bad for her. You knew she was a girl by the way she responded to Tamaki's neverending approach.

   "When in Rome, do as the Romans do!" You heard Tamaki recite as he pointed at Haruhi.

   "So, what's going on?" You quietly asked Mori with a confused look on your face. You had to stand on the tips of your toes to be able to ask him in such a hushed tone. You had been half listening to the dramatic blonde.

   Mori turned to you and leaned down a little bit so you could hear him better.

   You blushed a little bit.

   Gosh dang was he tall...

   "Fujioka now works for our club until they pay off the debt from breaking the vase." He mumbled before standing straight and walking over to Honey.

   Oh.

   You stood there awkwardly, you didn't know where to go or what to do here. You weren't familiar with the group's methods yet.

   A group of girls came to you, distracting you from Haruhi's dilemma.

   "U-uhm, are you Y/l/n Hitoshi? The one who drew the adorable kitten?" One of the girls questioned. Was the kitten that big of a deal?

   "Well, yes, I am Hitoshi. I'm not so sure about the drawing being that good though. How are you ladies?" You said with a small smile.

   They fangirled, bringing their hands up to their cheeks and squirming around.

   This is odd.

   You made some small talk with the group of girls before you felt something on your sleeve again.

   "Hito-chan, wanna come have some cake with me?" Honey pleaded.

   The girls stared at you intensely in the background.

   You pushed them out of your mind.

   "Sure, Sweetie!" You chimed. Some of Honey's sweets actually sounded good right now.

   The girls practically died as you sat down opposite of Honey.

   You chuckled to yourself as you thought about one of the guests actually exploding.

   You nibbled at the cake for a little bit before hearing someone yell.

   "MORI-SENPAI, HELP!" Haruhi called out from Tamaki's grasp.

   What?

   Mori swiftly went over and helped Haruhi out of the crazed blonde's grasp.

   Reminded you of something vaguely familiar...

   "So, you noticed Haru-chans a girl too, right Hito-chan?" Honey asked while looking back at Haruhi.

   "I noticed when she agreed to hold Usa-chan." Honey added. He was talking quietly, as to not alert the guests.

   "Yeah, I noticed too." You replied before stuffing more of the sugary dessert into your face hole.

   You wondered when the rest would figure it out as well.

   Wait a second...

   Had any of them figured you out yet?

   Your thoughts drifted for a moment before Mori came over and sat next to you.

   Erhm... Why wasn't he with his 'Mitsukuni'?

   The thought swiftly left your mind as you and honey discussed more about the drawing you promised him earlier. He seemed overly excited to receive a drawing made by you. It made you feel warm inside.

   The girls also seemed overly excited about everything.

   Everything.

--

   You plopped down in the car seat and stretched your arms.

   "How was your first day at Ouran Academy Hitoshi?" Michael asked cheerfully.

   Well...