Picture Perfect Secret

It's been a couple days since Haruhi joined the club. All of the members are now aware of her being a female. Sadly, the crazed one seems to have taken a liking to her.

   Poor Haru-chan...

   You've also noticed the way the twins entertain their guests.

   It's quite odd... It makes you shiver whenever you see them entertaining a group of girls.

   Mr. Glasses apparently knows everything. You've come to realize he knows your actual gender. While you were thinking yesterday, you realized he had already known Haruhi's name. That means he most likely knew she was a girl from the start. You don't know if he had already known your name, but you're assuming he stalks just about everyone.

   You focused back on the teacher. He sat quietly at his desk, looking up every once in a while to make sure you weren't sharing anymore drawings.

   What a shame, now you'd have to wait until after class to give Honey his drawing.

   You went over all of the questions for a second time, and looked back up at the ticking clock.

   Seriously? I'd rather have more work than just sit here... More work would give me something to do, and it would help keep my grade up...

   You decided you would look around until the class ended. Not like you do anything else to pass time.

   You looked at the student in front of you. It was one of the fangirls. You could tell because of the way she looked back at you every once in a while. There were a few others in this class, but most of them tried to work.

   Can fangirls even work?

   You turned your head to look at Mori.

   He was looking at you?

   No, he was looking out the window. You turned your head back to your paper and drew invisible swirls with your eraser on the worksheet until class was finally done.

--

   "Hey," You said softly while getting out the drawing.

   "What is it Hito-chan?" Honey asked curiously as he happily walked over to you.

   Mori stood behind Honey, looking over him.

   You handed the paper to Honey and smiled brightly.

   "It's the drawing you requested on the first day! I hope you like it! It has the cake and the cat like you asked." You chimed

   "This is amazing Hito-chan! Thank you thank you thank you! You can have some of my cake whenever you want! But not all of it because I like cake..." Honey rambled about sweets for a moment before holding the picture up excitedly for Mori to see.

   "Look at how amazing this is Takashi!"

   Mori leaned over a little bit and hummed.

   "It's great. Thank you for drawing that for Mitsukuni, Hitoshi." Mori said in his gruff voice.

   You blushed. "It was no problem."

   Honey stepped a little closer to you.

   "You're a girl too, right Hito-chan?" Honey questioned softly. He looked up at you with his big eyes.

   "Y... Yeah." You said nervously.

   "I wonder when everyone else will find out." Honey added before giggling.

   "C'mon Takashi!" Honey exclaimed before trotting to the door.

   Mori nodded towards you before walking over to catch up.

   They knew...?