How Odd...

Your eyes popped open as you shot up in your bed.

   Your wound stung greatly, but something felt odd...

   The dream changed?

   How weird.

   You quickly put on your bandages and got ready for the day. You found the new uniform laying on your dresser.

   Oh, right... it's the first day of school

   You walked downstairs swiftly in your new suit, adjusting the tie as you walked into the Kitchen to see Michael hurriedly getting prepared.

   "Oh, so you feel up to going to school, eh?" He said with his usual warm smile. He continued shuffling around the room, moving different objects around.

   "Now where did I put that..." He mumbled quietly, chuckling to himself.

   You walked over to where he was and started looking as well. You laughed for a moment before starting to help look.

   He stopped searching for a second when he heard you laugh.

   It was probably the first time he heard you laugh, besides when you were chatting with Agent Noritaka.

   You picked up the toast and pop-tart he had laid out for you and headed out the door after giving Michael back his keys. They were on the coffee maker.

   You smiled and giggled to yourself before getting in his car. He made small talk with you and eased your nerves about the school. It got you thinking about what Michael was really like...

   He's not mad.

--

   You walked into your first class and scanned the room.

   You had the same class as Mori and Honey.

   There weren't many empty seats, and you didn't have easy access to the seats next to your new found friends. They were swarmed by girls, but Mori had his bag on the chair next to him. You began to walk towards the back of the room when you felt something on your arm.

   "Hito-chan, come sit with us!" Honey pleaded while tugging on your sleeve. You looked over at Mori and saw him move his bag as he watched Honey.

   You smiled and let out a small laugh before agreeing and following him back. The girls around them watched as you sat down and made conversation with Honey.

   Before any of them could interact with you personally the teacher came in and began class.

--

   You were drawing on your piece of paper. The teacher had said all he needed, and you already finished the little work he had given you.

   You were drawing a kitten. It was pawing at the questions from the bottom of the page. As you were adding the last details you noticed Mori watching you sketch.

   He looked very interested in it as he inspected it. He looked up at you and nodded, motioning his hand outwards. He wanted to see it.

   You blushed lightly and slid it towards the edge of your desk. He took it and inspected it closer.

   "Ahem..."

   You sat straight in your chair and looked up at the teacher.

   "May I see what it is you two are sharing?" He 'asked'.

   You stuttered for a moment before you saw Mori turn the paper and point at your kitten.

   The teacher picked it up and looked at it with a dumbfounded expression. Many of the girls from earlier ( and Honey) popped up behind him and inspected it as well.

   The girls squee'd and aww'd as the teacher adjusted his glasses nervously. "You have quite a talent Hitoshi, I believe your name was...." The teacher noted as he gave the paper back to Mori and sat back down at his desk. He had a defeated look on his face.

   "How strange..." you mumbled as you looked at the teacher who was now sorting a stack of papers.

"That's such an amazing adorable kitten, Hito-chan! Could you draw me a giant cake? With a kitten on it?" Honey asked energetically.

   You turned to him and smiled. "Sure, I'll work on it some other time Sweetie!" you replied as you laid back in your chair.

   "Wow can you believe it Takashi? Hito-chan's gonna draw me a beautiful picture!" Honey chimed as he smiled up at Mori.

   "That's good, Mitsukuni." Mori said as he handed the paper back to you.

   "You do have a talent for drawing kittens, Hitoshi." Mori said with a small smile.

   Your blush from earlier hit you again and you whispered a small thankyou before waiting for the class to end.

   That's odd... Since when do you blush so easily?

A/N

Changed a few little things from the very night (At 11 Something PM to be noted o-o) that I published it first. Mainly italicized a snippet and I added one word. One word.