Sleeping-In Surprise

You shot up in your bed like every morning.

   Ah, the weekend...

   You looked around your room for a moment before getting up.

   You decided to be lazy today, so you didn't put on your bandages or your actual clothes yet.

   A little time in your PJ's sounded nice.

   You looked at what time it was and realized you slept for a long time...

   Your stomach mumbled at you as you brushed your teeth, so you sighed walked sluggishly down the stairs and into the kitchen.

   It was closer to lunch time, so you looked for something to make for lunch...

   As you were scouring your pantry, Michael walked in behind you.

   You turned around holding up a slice of bread.

   "G'morning!" You said with a slightly drowsy smile.

   Michael jumped as his eyes focused in on you.

   "A-Are you wearing your bandages H-Hitoshi?" Michael asked as he looked at you in slight shock

   You shook your head and plopped the bread slice down onto the plate, giggling to yourself.

   Bread...

   He sighed and laughed to himself.

   "I guess I've just never noticed how you look without your bandages..." He mumbled as his phone began to ring.

   You moved on to plopping another slice of bread on the plate, not wanting to comprehend anything.

   Michael walked into the other room, so you couldn't understand the call.

   You laughed to yourself as you began to make your favorite sandwich...

   Plop...

--

   A short while later the door bell rang.

  "Nh?" You didn't realize people would be coming to your house...

   Maybe it's the Mail-man or something...

   You ignored it as Michael walked up to the door. You finally went upstairs to change, since you had been in your PJ's a little too long for comfort around Michael. It just made you feel weird, and you didn't like being Lazy for too long at a time.

   You put on a comfy t-shirt and some shorts before heading down again.

   You hummed to yourself as you walked into the living room.

   You froze.

   "Hito-chan! We brought cake!" Honey exclaimed in an excited tone.

   The other hosts were staring at you, Mori had a barely visible line of pink on his cheeks.

   You hadn't put on your bandages, the Doctor said it would help let the wound breathe a little.

   You had... Curves to say the least.

   You blushed and looked around at all the hosts before crossing your arms and looking up at Michael.

   "Sorry Hitoshi, your Glasse-- Kyoya friend said it was meant to be a surprise." Michael said with a smile.

   He gave Mr. Glasses a nickname too?

   You stared at Kyoya, having a death-glare-off with him for a moment before Honey grabbed your arm.

   "Come on, let's eat some cake Hito-chan!" Honey pleaded.

   You averted your gaze from Notebook and smiled warmly down at Honey.

   "That sounds great Sweetie!" You said. He was like a little kid...

   You lead the way to a table, hiding a pout as the hosts followed suit.

   You would have put on your bandages had you been notified of this...

   But, Mori had blushed at you...

   Your blush returned slightly as you thought about it, but you soon took a slice of the beautiful cake in front of you.

   Mori sat next to Honey, who had sat in front of you. The twins sat on your right, Notebook on your left, and Tamaki next to Haruhi on the end of the table next to the twins.

   Michael had left the room.

   "Who knew Hitoshi had such a feminine figure?" The twins questioned before stuffing their ignorant faces.

   Your face was a tomato at their remark.

   You stood up and knocked their heads together, calmly sitting back down to enjoy the cake.

   Mori growled at the twins while you were focusing on Honey.

   How much more could the hosts do to you...?