Pillows

You tossed over to face the window. It was still dark outside, but you heard the early-birds.

   Then, you tossed over to face the door. The room was large, but you could make out the outline of the door.

   Then, you turned to stare at the ceiling. You tried to find the pillow you were snuggling with earlier, but when you couldn't feel for it you figured you'd thrown it on the floor at some point in frustration and exhaustion. You couldn't think straight while being this tired.

   To state the obvious, you weren't able to sleep last night.

   Why did Tamaki have to be the one to invite you to stay? You thought back to the conversation.

--

   "Sorry Hitoshi! I thought there would be an extra room available..." Haruhi said nervously, scratching the back of her neck.

   "Well we won the game fair-and-square!" The twins stated, making it sound as though you were a threat to their hidden plans.

   Mori was about to say something but Cheese-head walked up to you. Tamaki, who was still a little distraught with the game, looked down at you as he walked closer.

   "I suppose you could stay at my place, since you can't stay here with my Haruhi."

   "You have a place near here? Why were you trying to get a room here then?" Haruhi stated with an irritated tone.

   You simply walked away and explored the place. They could settle it out themselves.

--

   You decided to get ready early, since you couldn't go back to sleep at a time like this. You put on new bandages and walked out to try and find wherever the heck Butter-Brain's bathroom was.

   You found it quite quickly and brushed your teeth.

   "Ready to face the day, Super-Hito!~" You sung sluggishly as you laughed to yourself.

   You decided to lie down on the couch until Tamaki got up. You'd be ready to leave. You didn't want to leave without him knowing, besides it was too early to go anywhere.

   Your eyes began to droop.

   Yeah... You'd just...

   Wait...

--

   Your partially opened your eyes as you heard noises behind you.

   Just a few more minutes...

   You closed your eyes again and turned over to face the back of the couch.

   "???... ???"

   You opened your eyes again and turned sluggishly to face whoever was making noises with their face.

   "Hitoshi? Come on, let's go see how Haruhi's doing! I bet my little girl is being worked to the very bone by that --" He was cut off by your hand.

   You slapped him before falling back onto the couch.

   Not now, Banana-Head...

--

   You woke up... But that doesn't mean you wanted to.

   The couch felt different. Were you on the couch? Maybe someone moved back to the bed.

   You nuzzled your head into the pillow in front of you, clinging onto it. While trying to go back to sleep, you heard laughter.

   You opened your eyes to find that it was indeed, not, a pillow you were cuddling with.

   It just had to be Mori.

   Your face burned red and you quickly jumped off of him, almost falling back onto him from standing up too quickly.

   Lucky for you, instead of falling onto him you fell backwards onto the floor and hit your head.

  If only there had been a pillow there, your head wouldn't be throbbing.