What?

You opened your eyes and laid there for a moment.

   Haruhi.

   You tried to shoot up from your position, but you were met by a hand on your good shoulder.

   You turned to see Mori and Honey.

   Mori shook his head at you and gently nudged your shoulder back, trying to tell you to lay back down.

   You ignored Mori and got into a sitting position.

   "Did the Loony help her?" You asked in a soft voice.

   He nodded.

   "Are you alright Hito-chan?" Honey asked worriedly.

   "I'm fine Sweetie..." You said as you gave a small smile. You looked towards Mori and noticed he had a towel around his neck.

   He was the one that jumped jumped in after you.

   "What time is it now?" You asked quietly.

   "It's about time for us to eat." He said as he stood straight up. He motioned to help you get up, but you refused his help and got up yourself.

   You still felt really awkward, and now he had dove into the water to help you?

   How were you supposed to act?

   Honey had already trotted outside of the room excitedly, looking forward to the food.

   Mori frowned slightly and put his hand on your shoulder.

   You turned to face him, and he cupped your face in his hands and kissed you before you had any time to react.

   W-What?

   You stiffened for a moment.

   He was your first kiss...

   You began to accept what was happening, starting to kiss back. He soon pulled away.

   He held you close and nuzzled the top of your head.

   "You don't have to push me away." He said in his low voice.

   You buried your face into his chest.

   "C'mon Hito-chan, Takashi, let's go eat! I heard we're having Crab!" You heard Honey exclaim from the other side of the door.

   "Let's go." Mori mumbled.

--

   You walked with Mori and Honey to the dining table you were to be eating at.

   You sat next to Mori, with Honey on the other side.

   You tried to hold in your laughter as you watched Haruhi eating.

   The rest of the dinner you focused on your own plate, just thinking...

   He kissed you...

   What?