Falling

You shakily sat down in your spot as Mori plopped himself next to you.

   The bars snapped down and you gripped them with both hands.

   Mori looked over at you with a worried expression, but before he could do anything the ride slowly inched forward.

   Honey was bouncing excitedly in the seat in front of you.

   Mori put a comforting hand on your shoulder as you closed your eyes.

   You tensed up as you neared the top of the first drop.

   You squeaked before the ride came rushing down. You were focusing on holding the metal death-bars in front of you.

   Mori's face was blank as he switched glances between you and Mitsukuni throughout the ride.

--

   You stepped out of the ride while holding onto Mori's hand for support.

   Your demeanor suddenly changed when Honey came up to you both.

   "That was such a cool ride! I loved the big twist in the middle!" He exclaimed while jumping around.

   You gave him a cheeky smile.

   "Yeah, me too." You said softly.

   You turned to glare at the Twins when you saw Tamaki already attacking them.

   Probably the first time he had done something right.

   Your knees began to buckle as your outward excitement gave way to the anxiety.

   Mori swiftly supported you before you could fall, and you gripped to his arm.

   "Hito-chan?" Honey asked worriedly.

   "I'm fine, Sweetie." You said weakly to Honey.

   Honey simply smiled and walked over to your other side.

   You let go of Mori's arm and blushed a little, feeling bad he had to support you.

   You straightened out your outfit and walked towards the other games. You didn't wanna ruin the rest of the day because you didn't like roller coasters.

   Mori was still standing in his spot, a little shocked you recovered so quickly.

   "'Cmon, let's find another game I can beat you at." You smirked.

   You really fell for him...

--

   You felt something on your shoulder as you hugged Mori goodbye.

   You looked up at him in confusion before stepping back to take whatever it was off.

   It was the Bear.

   You smiled thanked him before hesitantly getting on your tip-toes.

   You kissed him on the cheek as your face turned pink.

   You then began your walk to your front door, smiling to yourself.

   "Takashi, what's this?"

   You turned your head and stifled a laugh as you watched Mori's confusion.

   You had hidden your own gift for Mori in his back pocket when you two were hugging.

   It was a small kitten.

   You closed the door behind you and turned to see Michael almost falling down the stairs.

   He rushed to you and bent over.

   "How was... your date... Hitoshi?" He asked between breaths

   You pulled the bear up to your face and stared at him from behind the ears.

   "It was good, how was your exercise for the day?"

   He just laughed.

   It seems that Michael is Litteraly falling for you.

   Ba Dum Ts

   You chuckled at your own little joke.