Privacy

You got out of your bed and slowly peeked around the door.

   You wanted to stretch your legs for a little bit, so you decided to walk around the halls a little bit before going back to your room until it was time to wake up.

   While you were walking around you bumped into the Twins.

   You squeaked before sighing and pinching the bridge of your nose.

   "Of course it's you two." You muttered.

   The twins smirked at them selves and started to circle around you.

   "What are you doing sneaking around at this time of night, Hitoshi?" They asked in unison.

   "Although I could ask the same of you two, I'm simply stretching my legs." You mumbled.

   "How are we to believe you? After Mori's display of jumping in after you when you fell off the cliff, how do we know you didn't spend some quality time with him?" They said with a devilish smirk upon their lips.

   You blushed madly before pushing them aside and continuing down the hallway.

   "T-That's absurd." You stated as you tried to leave the situation.

   Would they give you no privacy? Sneaking around your house and asking personal questions, what else could they give you no privacy?

   The twins exchanged glances amongst themselves before deciding to drop it.

--

   You were finally home after the intense trip, and you laid down on your bed, terrified of going to school the next day.

   Did the kiss mean you two were together? If so, would it be public?

   You like privacy.

   What if it didn't mean anything? What if he's just playing with your feelings?

   You were quite attached to him...

   Should you ask him tomorrow? Would he bring it up himself? Would he laugh at you if he thought you felt this way?

   Much to your disliking, you fell into a deep sleep until the next morning.

   When you woke up, you quickly put on your bandages, took your meds, and put on your uniform.

   You were very anxious.

   You brushed your teeth and walked hurriedly down the stairs, wanting to get the day over with quickly.

   Michael didn't notice anything, and soon you two were off into the school's direction.

   Oh boy.

--

   You thought about ignoring Mori and Honey today.

   'You don't have to push me away'

   You pushed the previous thought aside.

   If he didn't bring it up, you'd confront him after school.

   You walked into the room and smiled at them both before sitting down.

   Many girls surrounded you three, their faces shades of red as they reminisced about Mori's heroic actions to save you.

   You made small talk with Honey before the Teacher started class.

   You weren't trying to ignore Mori, you just... didn't know what to say.

   You concentrated on the teacher's lesson until the bell rang.

   Well... You tried to.

   You looked around the room a lot...

   When the bell did finally ring, you hurriedly put your things away. you walked swiftly out into the hallway, but a hand stopped you.

   "Hitoshi..." You heard a low voice.

   You stood there for a moment.

   You would rather deal with it it after school.

   Before you could take another step you were spun around.

   You stiffened in your spot and looked at the ground.

   "...Y-Yeah?"

   You listened to the sound of all the kids hustling through the halls.

   You wanted some more privacy than this...