Beach Day Savior

You brought your legs up to your chest as you were curled up next to Haruhi.

   The girls were squealing, and the sun was shining.

   Mori and Honey were scouring the beach for seashells, and the other Hosts were doing their Hostily-Host Actions.

   Haruhi was your beach-day partner, and it wasn't just because Mr. Glasses said it would be good for the customers! Haruhi is nice.

   You were planning to keep a distance from Mori, feeling awkward from their intrusion. You didn't know how you should act after the hug...

--

   It started getting hot, so you walked up to Sir Stoic.

   "Mr. Glasses-- Kyoya! Er, can I... change for a little bit? It's getting kind of hot outside..." You mumbled.

   He adjusted his glasses for the billionth time and looked down at you.

   He sighed, "I suppose... You've made enough profit. Try not to spoil anything to our guests please, it you're gonna do it act like you're one of the guests or something."

   You rolled your eyes and walked off to change into something else.

--

   You had changed into a slim light colored t-shirt and some shorts. You had taken of your bandage, which was why you didn't put on anything that would reveal your wound.

   The guests had been told that you had left to take a break, so you were free to roam.

   You watched as Kyoya started a competition between the guys, sighing that Haruhi had taken the pictures for Fancy Tuna.

   You thought about telling Haruhi about their plans, but you let the Hosts have their fun.

   Not like they could do anything too catastrophic.

   You started to spend your time with the Guests again, although they still thought you were one of them, they started to fangirl over you.

   They asked you which Host was your favorite.

   Your face turned red as you thought about Mori, but Haruhi had come and saved you before you could make up an answer.

   The girls squealed at the sight of you with Haruhi, but you two kept on walking.

   While you two were walking around, you noticed people up on the cliff. You and Haruhi both ran up there to investigate.

   When you two reached the top, you yelled at them to stop.

   One of the men grabbed you roughly by the shoulder, causing you to growl at the pain that shocked through you. You wiggled restlessly in the man's grasp, trying to get back to help Haruhi. Before you knew it the hosts were running up towards the commotion.

   You sternly yelled at Prince-Loon to go after Haruhi. He did as he was told, and dove after his beloved Haruhi.

   You bit the man's  hand, and before Mori could pry him off you, the man shoved you in annoyance. You stumbled off the edge.

   Mori jumped in after you.

   The salt burned your wound...

   The searing felt as if you would be torn apart any second...

   You watched as your bubbles floated to the surface.

   You passed out as you felt arms wrapping around you.