A Wounded Soldier

You held your hand over your shoulder and grunted.

   Michael turned to you, and his face shifted to a worried expression.

   "Are you alright, Hitoshi?" He asked in a sincere voice.

   "I'm fine... My wound doesn't feel right though..." You said as you put one hand on Michael's shoulder for support.

   Michael frowned.

   "I'll make an appointment with your doctor, you don't look fit enough to go to school tomorrow..."

--

   "Where's Hito-chan, Takashi?" Honey questioned.

   "That's a good question." Mori mumbled while looking around the classroom.

   She was holding bandages yesterday...

--

   Mr. Glasses pushed up his spectacles.

   "Do any of you know where Hitoshi is?"

   The hosts were shocked for a moment.

   Wait, he doesn't know everything in the school?!

   "I'm sure she's alright. Maybe Hitoshi just got sick and stayed home." Haruhi said calmly.

   "If she were just plain sick, Haruhi, it would not have been this hard to figure out why she was not here..." Mr. Glasses said.

   The other hosts were not satisfied.

   "We should go make sure she's OK after school! We should bring her some cake too!" Honey exclaimed.

   Mori hummed in agreement, and the other hosts agreed as well.

   Kyoya got out his phone to further investigate where you had gone.

   ...

   "Kyoya, is everything alright?" Tamaki asked.

   Mr. Glasses snapped his phone shut and turned to face the hosts.

   "Hitoshi is in the hospital..."

--

   Mori rushed through the doors with Honey and the other hosts following suit.

   "We would like to see Y/l/n Hitoshi." Mr. Glasses said.

   The receptionist blushed.

   "I'm sorry, but Hitoshi is not in a position to have visitors at the moment. I will call you all when you may see him, alright?" She squeaked.

   Mr. Glasses sighed. "Hitoshi is a woman, try to know the patients you work for. Do call us when she is available." He said sternly.

   The receptionist pouted and mumbled to herself.

   Mori looked down at the ground, lost in thought.

--

   "Take these along with your pain killers, alright Hitoshi?" The nurse said with a sing-song voice.

   "Make sure your bandages are tight, and I do apologize for the bandages having to push in your... female parts, the wound should heal in time." The doctor said kind of nervously.

   You blushed lightly.

   Ew. Like you cared about that.

   "Alright."

--

   You walked out into the waiting room to be met with a Honey clinging to your side.

   "Hito-chan are you alright? You had us all worried!" Honey whined from his position.

   Mori stood with his hands in his pockets. He looked at you and nodded his head. His face looked like he was concerned for a moment...

   "I'm fine. It was just a little issue, don't worry Sweetie!" You said, trying to calm Honey down.

   You looked around to notice that you couldn't see Kyoya or Michael.

   You pushed that thought aside and continued to attend to the others until Michael returned.

   "So, What's wrong with you?" The twins asked bluntly.

   "Yes, why is it you had to put yourself in such a place?" Tamaki added.

   "Well, I... Er--" You stuttered.

   You didn't want them to know what had happened.

   "I should be going." You said before quickly walking to the doors.

   Mori grabbed your wrist before you could leave.

   You looked back at him. His face was blank.

   Wait, does he look concerned..?

   "Hitoshi." Mori urged.

   "I... I've been stabbed before, alright? The wound got all messed up and now I have some meds to take care of it." You said quickly.

   The other hosts stared at you.

   You tensed up and balled your fists.

   "Now, I best be going..." You uttered as your walked out of the hospital...

   "H... Hitoshi..." Mori mumbled as he watched your walk away.

   He had really wanted to pull you in for a hug, to tell you it was alright...

   He made sure Honey was alright instead.

   He looked down at Honey.

   Honey still held the little cake they had gotten for her. They didn't have an opportunity to give it to her.

   "Who would want to attack Hitoshi?" Honey questioned with a gloomy tone.

   Mori balled his fists.

   "Yeah..." He agreed.

   Hitoshi is too nice to have anyone want to hurt her...